๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I'm here! I'm here! I had to save the best thread for last! Plus, I have A LOT of Guy pics that will take forever to post.

ย 

Liz! It was so awesome meeting you! And it's safe to say I will be posting in this thread A LOT more:laugh3:

ย 

You girls better prepare yourselves because it's about to get Berry hot in here!:sneaky:

ย 

GIANNA!! Welcome to the best place on the board :dance: of course u already know that! :P

ย 

:hug:

ย 

please please please get it Berry hot in here :sweatdrop: you saying that is already making me think of a certain picture u showed me that i demand u post for us immediately for i can save it :whip:

ย 

:P

maybe

maybe the smiley face airplane one too:rolleyes:

ย 

who knows?!:rolleyes:

Oh right, THAT one.......

I like her! She seems so sweet! :smug:

And it would solve his lonelyness problems!

ย 

it sounds like a very Guy thing to do.....badass and sneaky! :cool: :sneaky:

^TRUE!

ย 

Welcome Gianna!!!

I saw ur pic in the live thread!!

Goddammit!!! :bomb::dead::sweatdrop: Theyยดre AMAZING!

I'm here! I'm here! I had to save the best thread for last! Plus, I have A LOT of Guy pics that will take forever to post.

ย 

Liz! It was so awesome meeting you! And it's safe to say I will be posting in this thread A LOT more:laugh3:

ย 

You girls better prepare yourselves because it's about to get Berry hot in here!:sneaky:

ย 

Wooohooo!!! can't wait :dance::dance:

ย 

it sounds like a very Guy thing to do.....badass and sneaky! :cool: :sneaky:

ย 

Hehehe watch it be someone no one's ever seen a total non music or biz person just like Will and Jonny did :lol:

ย 

:whip: i better be this child's godmother ioshi!! :whip:

ย 

:P

maybe

maybe the smiley face airplane one too:rolleyes:

ย 

who knows?!:rolleyes:

ย 

ahaha omg i just realized who u guys were referring to :P:dozey: excuse my ditziness lol

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

awesome! ur pics in the live thread were amazing! can't wait for the intense berry hotness that's about to take over :dance:

WTF?! really someone actually said that ! how sad:(

It makes me wonder how they felt when he married Jo, and when they got divorced :wreck:

I'm with Nadia how can you say you love someone then wish the most hateful things on the person they love the most :huh: totally twisted.

ย 

Just hoping Guy can keep their relationship quiet a little while longer before the vultures descend, I'm sure it's a matter of time if she's traveling with them on this leg of the tour that pics will soon surface... then I'm afraid of what's to come

ย 

ย 

yep Labrat I agree of course we the fans love the guys very much but we must realise that they have lives outside of their music beimg a rockstr is like a job but theyre ordinary people too just a bit more -popular and they'll always have that love for us as fans but not as lovers so lets just be happy when they're happy because it just means that they'll make more awesome music together

ย 

ย 

YOU LOTS NEED TO CHILLAAAAAX!!!

ย 

I will let you know when I got pregnant okay? :laugh4:

:laugh4:

yep Labrat I agree of course we the fans love the guys very much but we must realise that they have lives outside of their music beimg a rockstr is like a job but theyre ordinary people too just a bit more -popular and they'll always have that love for us as fans but not as lovers so lets just be happy when they're happy because it just means that they'll make more awesome music together

ย 

ย 

ย 

I totally agree with EVERYTHING you just said, I'm just hoping more people will follow this lead and not the other extreme

ย 

ha I'm Jenn btw :)

THANK YOU GIANNA!! :dead:

ย 

yep girls that REALLY is what u think it is saying hello to us there! :lol::laugh3::sneaky:

ย 

:stunned: well HELLOOO!!! there :bomb::dead: hahaha YES let the pervy thoughts flow freely :wink3:

I Have got to be seeing things !!!!!:shocked2::shocked2::o That can't be !!! ! Can it ?!:wink3::wink3:

ย 

i couldnt believe it either Nicky! but it is ........Gianna showed me on her camera and it was a bit more clear and its def. what we all want it to be! :wink3: its def. NOT a part of the bass guitar..........let the pervs run free :wacko::sneaky:

THANK YOU GIANNA!! :dead:

ย 

yep girls that REALLY is what u think it is saying hello to us there! :lol::laugh3::sneaky:

ย 

Hahahaahahahaha now that would be something :sneaky: but I think that might just be the edge of his bass. Sorry to burst the perv bubbles ladies!! To be fair though I did think the same initially ;)

Hahahaahahahaha now that would be something :sneaky: but I think that might just be the edge of his bass. Sorry to burst the perv bubbles ladies!! To be fair though I did think the same initially ;)

ย 

NO! Amanda i swear its not!!!!! gianna showed me the pic on her camera and u can totally tell that is NOT the bass!!

I think Guy's GF was there and she was sitting on his right side or the side closest to him b\c in a lot of the pics he's looking in that direction !! OR he could have been loooking at Liz & Gianna :wink3::wink3::D

ย 

P.S. GIanna YOURE PICS ARE THE DEATH OF ME !!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::wreck: