🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I think Guy's GF was there and she was sitting on his right side or the side closest to him b\c in a lot of the pics he's looking in that direction !! OR he could have been loooking at Liz & Gianna :wink3::wink3::D

P.S. GIanna YOURE PICS ARE THE DEATH OF ME !!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::wreck:

yeah im almost positive she had to be there since Chris pointed someone out to him in the audience behind us and he got a big smile and laugh on his face :nice:......so to his left actually if he is standing on stage and looking out...! also he kept looking up in that direction.......

but hey he also looked at me and Gianna :wink3: so everyone is happy! :P

GIANNAS PICS ARE SERIOUSLY KILLLING ME!! :dead: x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

i cant believe we survived that kind of hotness Gianna?!?!!? :sweatdrop:

:dizzy2:

:dizzy:

yeah im almost positive she had to be there since Chris pointed someone out to him in the audience behind us and he got a big smile and laugh on his face :nice:......so to his left actually if he is standing on stage and looking out...! also he kept looking up in that direction.......

GIANNAS PICS ARE SERIOUSLY KILLLING ME!! :dead: x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

i cant believe we survived that kind of hotness Gianna?!?!!? :sweatdrop:

:dizzy2:

:dizzy:

I'm being totally rude here :embarassed: Gianna your pics are fuckin epic!!! I'm Jenn btw :)

hahaha Liz you gotta be a strong berrygirl to be in his presence and survive, all others are just puddles after he leaves the building :laugh3::laugh3:

doesn't he look out to the left when he plays anyway :thinking: seems like he's either looking straight ahead or off to the left, or I could be smoking crack here :dozey:

@Nadia nice to meet you formally then :P

ANNNNNND the BASS!

DSCN0473.jpg

Just so you all know, you are more than welcome to use these! :D Any way you want ;)

I've always wondered what has happened to his bass it's all scracthced and torn :inquisitive::thinking:

Well he does like it "ROUGH" (we have all seen how he plays the drums) !!:wink3: :wink3: :sneaky:

I need help I need to run over to the perv unit with this kind of thinking :embarassed::embarassed:

and that's all that matters!

Just so you all know, you are more than welcome to use these! :D Any way you want ;)

aww thanks gianna! ur so sweet...thanks for posting them! :)

and I'm Nadia then again who doesnt know that

DSCN0583.jpg

sign0162.gif I;m so loving his haircut,,,,,,,its soooooooo fuckin sexxyyylove0010.giflove0010.gif

omggg me too! i love his hair in that one :wacky:

I've always wondered what has happened to his bass it's all scracthced and torn :inquisitive::thinking:

Well he does like it "ROUGH" (we have all seen how he plays the drums) !!:wink3: :wink3: :sneaky:

I need help I need to run over to the perv unit with this kind of thinking :embarassed::embarassed:

lol oh no worries about being too pervy!! :D but i agree, Guy does like it rough :mellow::sneaky:

I'm being totally rude here :embarassed: Gianna your pics are fuckin epic!!! I'm Jenn btw :)

hahaha Liz you gotta be a strong berrygirl to be in his presence and survive, all others are just puddles after he leaves the building :laugh3::laugh3:

doesn't he look out to the left when he plays anyway :thinking: seems like he's either looking straight ahead or off to the left, or I could be smoking crack here :dozey:

TRUE about the looking to the left thing now that I think about it at my show he kept looking in that direction and in most pics he is ! And no it's not the crack !!!

NO! Amanda i swear its not!!!!! gianna showed me the pic on her camera and u can totally tell that is NOT the bass!!

:laugh3: oh gosh really?! Yikes :sneaky:

Gianna thanks for sharing these wonderful pics!!!!!

hahah i bet u are on crack!:inquisitive: or maybe Guy is the one on crack since his head seems to only turn and look to the left! :laugh3::laugh3: hahhhhhhh ahhh im killing myself :lol: *thinks of Mary's secret Guy story!* :escaping:

anyway im off for a bit.....be back on later tonight! :kiss:

Gianna! thanks again for posting them!!! :hug: ill hopefully talk to u on here soon or see u in here soon! :kiss:

TRUE about the looking to the left thing now that I think about it at my show he kept looking in that direction and in most pics he is ! And no it's not the crack !!!

LOL thanks :laugh3::laugh3: but I too will be on the lookout for some hot young thing, besides myself :P on that side of the arena :rolleyes:

hahah i bet u are on crack!:inquisitive: or maybe Guy is the one on crack since his head seems to only turn and look to the left! :laugh3::laugh3: hahhhhhhh ahhh im killing myself :lol: *thinks of Mary's secret Guy story!* :escaping:

anyway im off for a bit.....be back on later tonight! :kiss:

Gianna! thanks again for posting them!!! :hug: ill hopefully talk to u on here soon or see u in here soon! :kiss:

Hey i'm willing to share :P ooh secret stories aww fun, (hopes it's a good one :D) see ya later Liz

night Amanda :dance:

Okay...:uhoh:

Anyone who assaults me, I'm getting' the Jenn Weapon out! :P

Why, yes!

How did you think I know?! :P

Anyway, I don't have piccies right now, I'll just post this...

My fave outfit!

i love that outfit too! gorgeous! :dead:

DP! :dozey:

FUCK DAN PUNKASS!

Do you guy's really think it's Arlene ?!!!!!

what? i thought arlene already had a boyfriend...

THANK YOU GIANNA!! :dead:

yep girls that REALLY is what u think it is saying hello to us there! :lol::laugh3::sneaky:

im really sorry, but i just really dont thing that that's his...um...*cough*...yah.

it's the exact same shape as that piece of his bass and it's in the perfect position to be that part of his bass. i know liz you're saying that it is...but i really dont think so.

i really dont think it's what you ladies think it is...:embarassed:

:hug::blush::kiss: I'm not used to all these comments! But thank you so much everone!:smug:

This camera is never leaving my side again! I love it so much! I never knew it could take pictures as well as it did on friday but I'll never doubt it again:laugh3:

I'll be sure to post my pictures from the Des Moines show in here after I get back on Friday!

^^Night Amanda and Liz! I'm off too as well! Have sweet pervy Berry dreams thanks to Gianna's pics :sneaky: haha and Jenn don't worry Guy will be mostly checking u out at ur show ;)

Night Laura :hug:

You know damn right girl :laugh3::laugh3: I'll be on that side too :sneaky::sneaky:

i love that outfit too! gorgeous! :dead:

FUCK DAN PUNKASS!

im really sorry, but i just really dont thing that that's his...um...*cough*...yah.

it's the exact same shape as that piece of his bass and it's in the perfect position to be that part of his bass. i know liz you're saying that it is...but i really dont think so.

Wait .... Arlene has a BF ?! :thinking::thinking:

and I don't think it's her either (kind of)

FUCK DAN PUNKASS!

yeah Lauren he strikes again :angry:

-- just speculating :thinking: it's an idea anyway but prolly a non music biz type

I thought I saw something but the more I look the more I'm sure it's not what I want it to be :sneaky::shrug:

:hug::blush::kiss: I'm not used to all these comments! But thank you so much everone!:smug:

This camera is never leaving my side again! I love it so much! I never knew it could take pictures as well as it did on friday but I'll never doubt it again:laugh3:

I'll be sure to post my pictures from the Des Moines show in here after I get back on Friday!

Gianna you have made my camera decision easy!!! *going tomorrow to buy this camera* EPIC PICS GIRL!!! :bomb::dead:

come by and stay awhile :)

I thought I saw something but the more I look the more I'm sure it's not what I want it to be :sneaky::shrug:

Gianna you have made my camera decision easy!!! *going tomorrow to buy this camera* EPIC PICS GIRL!!! :bomb::dead:

come by and stay awhile :)

wait, which camera did she use?

OH! im sorry gianna! i forgot to introduce myself! im Laure. :d

YOU'RE PICTURES WERE FABULOUS!

drat. :(

i have a canon powershot. but today i bought another memory card and extra batter. :D

that's okay Lauren I got like 3 cameras i must compare before I actually buy, but her pix were so clear and fabulous I just might buy her camera regardless I'll decide tomorrow