✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I see how Brooke is... whichever thread she is in :lol:

Apparatjik9.jpg?t=1257237617

:lol: listen, in real life i constantly talk about how amazingly gorgeous Guy is, but no one knows about my love for Chris, so that's why i spend all my time on here fangirling over Chris.

but i do love Guy more, and i'm willing to admit that, even in the Chris thread. :P

guyhead.gif

hee he good :deal2: im really not vocal about any of them in day to day life... :thinking:

but yah you can't escape the Berryman, Brooke :wink3:

guyduss.jpg

ooh, the picture that exists because of me. :wacky::smug::P

and no one can escape the Berryman :wink3:

@emily- as far as i remember, this is the first Coldplay picture i saw...

coldplaym.jpg

:charming:

ooh, the picture that exists because of me. :wacky::smug::P

and no one can escape the Berryman :wink3:

@emily- as far as i remember, this is the first Coldplay picture i saw...

coldplaym.jpg

:charming:

:dead: thanks Brooke for it's existence!

I can't remember the first picture.. :disappointed:

but the first time i watched them live... ( this particular vid is bad quality tho)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:wacky: besides the awesomeness of the song and performance, I was like: "Who are they!!?!? :o :o "(Guy & Chris! :P)

I see how Brooke is... whichever thread she is in :lol:

Apparatjik9.jpg?t=1257237617

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

:lol: listen, in real life i constantly talk about how amazingly gorgeous Guy is, but no one knows about my love for Chris, so that's why i spend all my time on here fangirling over Chris.

but i do love Guy more, and i'm willing to admit that, even in the Chris thread. :P

guyhead.gif

:D:D

hee he good :deal2: im really not vocal about any of them in day to day life... :thinking:

but yah you can't escape the Berryman, Brooke :wink3:

guyduss.jpg

The only person I really talk about Guy to is one of my best friends. I've mentioned him a few other times to some of my other friends and random people, but only like once or twice. And i dont even really talk about him all that much to my best friend. just every once in a while when it happens to come up. :P

oh, and my family knows. but we dont really talk about it that much. only when relevant.

:dead: thanks Brooke for it's existence!

I can't remember the first picture.. :disappointed:

but the first time i watched them live... ( this particular vid is bad quality tho)

:wacky: besides the awesomeness of the song and performance, I was like: "Who are they!!?!? :o :o "(Guy & Chris! :P)

I'm 99% sure it was this picture for me:

coldplay.jpg

It was the first time i had looked at any of them besides Chris. I guess I thought Chris was kind of cute in my very early stages of coldplay liking. But i didn't think of him often.

But it's kind of funny because I don't really like that picture of Guy very much. I guess it's just the first time shock of seeing him. Now that i've seen much, much better pictures, that picture just isn't that great to me. but you know....:wink3:

oh, and there's a 1% chance it was this one:

coldplay2.jpg

but I'm still pretty sure it was the other one.

coldplay.jpg

It was the first time i had looked at any of them besides Chris. I guess I thought Chris was kind of cute in my very early stages of coldplay liking. But i didn't think of him often.

oooooh :wideeyed:

i never really thought Chris was all that great looking until long after i became a huge Coldplay fan :P

guysmilie.jpg

haha the first time i noticed guy was at the concert i went to i new chris very well but not really jonny will or guy and i saw guy and was like "wow bassist is hot!" lol and my friend was like "look at the guy in the red!" and i was like "i know right!" and that was the first time i noticed him. lol now i know guy is so much more then that!

but i think i am still a chrissy girl... for now :P

coldplay_guy_berryman.jpg

Hullo! :nice: multiquote catch-up time!..............

I don't understand what part of him looked too skinny. You couldn't see his legs, his shirt wasn't tight enough to make him look skinny, and his face looked normal. Maybe the top hat just makes his head look thinner to you?

Black does tend to make you look slimmer so that might be why....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh3:

everytime i come to this thread, all i can do is be a dork and say "WASEIIIIII!"

damn, he's hot. that look in the second picture is so dirty. :wink3::sneaky:

yeeessss sooo mysterious and sly and yummy and *drools* lol ;)

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

edit: just saw this: they are looking soooo goood. :wacky:

SNF12BIZAA-682_947225a.jpg

that pic is on an article that says that they are also selling their tour costumes but giving it to the buyer after their last gig on march. im not sure if its true but if it is... i want GUY's jacket soooo bad. :bigcry:

:wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed:......SQUEEE!!! Guy Berryman, I am yours!! For the record, they all look very awesome but in light of the thread I'm in, there's a very sexy bass player in this photo!

...Are they selling the Calvin's?

:laugh3: :sneaky::escaping:

guyscalvinkleinshu7.jpg

Hahahahah imagine that ;)

i want some mr. berryman for xmas.

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

i am making my first appearence on the guy thread and i must say i think i may have to stay, how could anyone not want to look at guy allll the time? lol

chrisguy_smileee-1.jpg

Well hey neighbour! :nice: welcome to the thread!

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

:D:D

The only person I really talk about Guy to is one of my best friends. I've mentioned him a few other times to some of my other friends and random people, but only like once or twice. And i dont even really talk about him all that much to my best friend. just every once in a while when it happens to come up. :P

oh, and my family knows. but we dont really talk about it that much. only when relevant.

coldplay.jpg

But it's kind of funny because I don't really like that picture of Guy very much. I guess it's just the first time shock of seeing him. Now that i've seen much, much better pictures, that picture just isn't that great to me. but you know....:wink3:

oh, and there's a 1% chance it was this one:

coldplay2.jpg

but I'm still pretty sure it was the other one.

i have that first picture as a poster in my room!

its right across from where i face when i sleep, so i usually see it when i wake up. :wacky: