✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

im usually not big on posters either.. the walls in my room are all covered with random stuff anyway. :lol: but there are a couple posters that ive just seen and loved.

like that one, i found in a shop in portland (where i saw my first coldplay concert) and i pretty much had to get it. :lol:

One of those Japanese interviews last year [/super vague] you can ask Cindy (clisaj) since she had the video up for a bit :nice:

thanks! :D

hahaha brooke i thought you were a chris girl all the way?!

but i can understand guy is damn sexxyyy

i saved this from off here can't remember where but i think its hilarious

dscn0113lz9-1-1.jpg

:lol::lol:

hello, i'm another emily. :cool:

i play coldplay songs on the piano, before i went bonkers for coldplay, so at the corner of the paper, it is written the composers of the song : "Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin."

the name 'Guy' took my interest. :lol: and i wanted to know how they all looked like. in a picture i have of coldplay's, jonny looks better to me. but after searching out guy... :D

i knew guy was hot before i went bonkers for coldplay. *dances*

first picture that i saved of guy berryman :

7EE22619-C8AF-5EC0-0D14F016563F1F42.jpg

i think the whole of coldplay is good-looking. :D

chris has such a sexy attitude, jonny has such a cute and unique smile, will is charming in his own way, guy is hothothot :awesome: .

Hey Berrygirls! I'm new here, although I have been lurking for awhile now :curtain: (Hey Lauren!)

I'm only recently obsessed with Coldplay, Guy especially! :wink3:

The first time I noticed Guy was while watching the Shiver vid. After that I began Googling like crazy to find out who this hottie was!

The first, and one of my faves, pic of Guy I saw is the one in my avi ♥♥♥

PS. I reeeaalllyyyy love coming here!

Hey Berrygirls! I'm new here, although I have been lurking for awhile now :curtain: (Hey Lauren!)

The first time I noticed Guy was while watching the Shiver vid. After that I began Googling like crazy to find out who this hottie was!

wecome! i'm Brooke. :D

Coldplay-008.jpg

KATIE :cheesy:

Welcome girl! Glad you finally decided to say hello! :P :kiss:

yay, maybe this thread won't be so dead anymore. :P

c-1.png

I don't mind it all that much. It used to be so hard to catch up every day, and I used to have to make really long multiquotes which were really annoying. So I'm fine if it moves kind of slowly.

photo425-1.jpg

KATIE :cheesy:

Welcome girl! Glad you finally decided to say hello! :P :kiss:

I don't mind it all that much. It used to be so hard to catch up every day, and I used to have to make really long multiquotes which were really annoying. So I'm fine if it moves kind of slowly.

photo425-1.jpg

I agree, plus with the Chick forum now :dizzy2: no way could I of kept up with everything...

& I am really happy they are on break actually, those boys needed their rest from all this touring :nice:

& Brooke at least we get Apparatjik piccies every now and then with Guy being in another band... the other girls in the pic threads don't have that :pleased:

martis3.jpg

martis4.jpg

I agree, plus with the Chick forum now :dizzy2: no way could I of kept up with everything...

& I am really happy they are on break actually, those boys needed their rest from all this touring :nice:

& Brooke at least we get Apparatjik piccies every now and then with Guy being in another band... the other girls in the pic threads don't have that :pleased:

True story! :dance:

aaahh, i know what you mean. im kind of glad its slow, too.

but i should probably post more pictures soon.. ive been a bad berrygirl. :shame: :whip:

of course, they definitely deserve a break after such an amazing tour. :heart:

mmm, Apparatjik piccies...

12142200872538932607696.jpg

:wideeyed::wacky: