✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

:heart: I LOVE YOU :heart:

:heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: I LOVE YOU TOO :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush:

what about me and jonny??? nobody wants to console me.... .....

ok. so you are in a coldplay gig right in front of jonny.

He starts to look at you, and just can't take his off you. You can't believe he is looking at you, you think he is looking somewhere else....BUT in the end of the gig Jonny calls a security...You don't understand what he is doing... and then the security calls you: 'you, come with me, Mr. Buckland wants you in the backstage'.

You can't believe it's happening to you till you see JONNY.

He looks deeply in your eyes and say 'It was lvoe at first sight...!Would you please give me a chance?" :wink3: :wink3:

and then the security calls you: 'you, come with me, Mr. Buckland wants you in the backstage'.

He looks deeply in your eyes and say 'It was lvoe at first sight...!Would you please give me a chance?" :wink3: :wink3:

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

ITS JUST LIKE I DREAMED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned:

:dead:

:lol:

what about me and jonny??? nobody wants to console me.... .....

ok. so you are in a coldplay gig right in front of jonny.

He starts to look at you, and just can't take his off you. You can't believe he is looking at you, you think he is looking somewhere else....BUT in the end of the gig Jonny calls a security...You don't understand what he is doing... and then the security calls you: 'you, come with me, Mr. Buckland wants you in the backstage'.

awww thanxx u r the cutest nicest girl :kiss:

thousand kisses from guy for you :wink3: