🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

33 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

No leaks are 'okay' lmao

You're not wrong but i think you're guilty of listening and having these leaks as well so stop the attitude, we all heard the demos of Viva and we all heard at least some of the new leaks but the type of leaks i mentioned don't harm the band in anyway just a very small portion of people listened to scrapped/demo versions of released songs that the band didn't want to release for creative reasons 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Galal said:

You're not wrong but i think you're guilty of listening and having these leaks as well so stop the attitude, we all heard the demos of Viva and we all heard at least some of the new leaks but the type of leaks i mentioned don't harm the band in anyway just a very small portion of people listened to scrapped/demo versions of released songs that the band didn't want to release for creative reasons 

Not just guilty of listening to them and having them, he's the one guilty of leaking them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Galal said:

Você não está errado, mas acho que você é culpado de ouvir e ter esses vazamentos também, então pare com essa atitude, todos nós ouvimos as demos do Viva e todos nós ouvimos pelo menos alguns dos novos vazamentos, mas o tipo de vazamentos que mencionei não prejudique a banda de forma alguma, apenas uma pequena parte das pessoas ouviu versões descartadas/demo de músicas lançadas que a banda não queria lançar por motivos criativos 

there are people who have these songs... it's not just pookerface there

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Galal said:

Yeah I know I listen and have leaks but that doesn't mean it's ok

2 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Not just guilty of listening to them and having them, he's the one guilty of leaking them. 

Once again who are you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Good feelings said:

there are people who have these songs... it's not just pookerface there

That's true, if people didn't beg for stuff and asked nicely maybe I would share them but that didn't happen

And no that does not mean come in my DMs and ask me for songs bc I'm not giving stuff out

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Good feelings said:

I asked politely... I asked and I always ask for the demos of old friends and when I need a friend... and I promised that I wouldn't leak anything... and I won't...

You leaked Blessed

Just now, Good feelings said:

I didn't come, blessed... I received this song via messaging app... privately... I didn't really leak it... it was someone else who leaked it...

So why did you say you leaked it?

Also I saw you posted Broken to facebook

Posted (edited)

Disagree with the take that From Earth with Love is bad. It sounds like they were having fun. I love the instrumental, the lyrics are a question of working them out - it's a demo after all.

Edited by Jonan
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Galal said:

and it does harm the band in a way no matter what you say.

How exactly? These people are more rich than we ever will be and more famous than we ever will be. They have lost nothing. The leaks are not the substitute for the album when it comes out, which I will be buying the deluxe version of, regardless of these songs being leaked or not.

So, thank you for being the arbiter of morality, but I'll continue to download the leaks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

it def sounds like some person was streaming it to a group discord call and was just showcasing the demo - and someone was recording the audio probably without permission lol...

At first I thought it was some kind of watermark, but it's definitely what you said. I had some luck removing the commentary, but of course, it doesn't sound 100% perfect. I'll upload it on that site if anyone wants it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Zetherio said:

At first I thought it was some kind of watermark, but it's definitely what you said. I had some luck removing the commentary, but of course, it doesn't sound 100% perfect. I'll upload it on that site if anyone wants it.

I would LOVE a version without commentary! Thank you!

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutos atrás, Zetherio disse:

A princípio pensei que fosse algum tipo de marca d'água, mas com certeza foi o que você disse. Tive sorte ao remover o comentário, mas é claro que não parece 100% perfeito. Vou carregá-lo naquele site se alguém quiser.

please. I appreciate it

Edited by Good feelings
errei o idioma
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Good feelings said:

someone uploaded Life Is Beautiful.. an excerpt. Does anyone have it complete?

The first bit is Infinity sign