✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

11 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Me and a team are working on taking Good Feelings down from YT. Thank you to anyone who reported it

They have uploaded Good Feelings with my name, I don't know who it could have been... but report that account.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Scrolling through the feed and they seem like they know some stuff. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

The album being complete and mastered is good news. I just hope we don't have to wait as long for the musical soundtrack. 

They just take information from multiple forums and hope it goes their way. A Camila fan page "leaked" information about Jupiter before them, with tracklist and all, and you wanna know where they got that from?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, m4racide said:

the second screenshot is the tracklist i made as a joke 

And it got used by a Camila page. They don't have anything about Jupiter on their side, makes me wonder if the alleged collab got scrapped.

Edited by gustavothehuman

1 minute ago, gustavothehuman said:

And it got used by a Camila page. They don't have anything about Jupiter on their side, makes me wonder if the alleged collab got scrapped.

from what i know jupiter does have a vol 2 variant but i think it got scrapped in favour of a collab with SZA on a different song

@Doomotron How about we try to add the recording year for each song in your list? (maybe add the year in brackets behind each song...)

I'd be very interested in trying to reconstruct this, even just for the sake of completing these informations my mp3 library😅

Do you @Admirice or others with more insight have details concerning the recording dates of the leaks we have so far?

43 minutes ago, m4racide said:

the second screenshot is the tracklist i made as a joke 

That was posted by an account called ASpeedingGhostandAShadow, is that you then?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Ah. Not surprised tbh 

I hope they start the rollout soon though. The window for a 2024 release is closing fast (unless they do a quickie rollout like EL) 

If the album really does come out in September like Guy said I'm hoping for a June rollout at the very earliest. The Higher Power to Music of the Spheres waiting months were too much.

Edited by gustavothehuman

1 hour ago, tallerolder said:

@Doomotron How about we try to add the recording year for each song in your list? (maybe add the year in brackets behind each song...)

I'd be very interested in trying to reconstruct this, even just for the sake of completing these informations my mp3 library😅

Do you @Admirice or others with more insight have details concerning the recording dates of the leaks we have so far?

look at the metadata of them and a good bit of them will have the dates

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Ok, now THIS is a bit suspicious.

Now whys my tweet here 😭😭😭

I dont want to get involved in drama but i find funny that the infamous "insiders" come up and search info in this forum, then upload some of that information to dbree and then there's others that take that info from dbree to brag in Twitter pretending to be insiders like it makes no sense.

There's 3 files there with screenshots allegedly coming from here so idk but they have been searching for some info here. 

Again i dont want to get involved in drama.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Ok, now THIS is a bit suspicious.

Well... atleast we know where they get the information from. Heck, they're probably reading this right now, let's say hi to pop_insider and all of the people that aren't registered lol.

Edited by Zetherio

3 minutes ago, Zetherio said:

Well... atleast we know where they get the information from. Heck, they're probably reading this right now, let's say hi to pop_insider and all of the people that aren't registered lol.

Some people said the tracklist posted on that website came from the forum but I wasn't able to find it for some reason.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Some people said the tracklist posted on that website came from the forum but I wasn't able to find it for some reason.

I can't seem to find it either, but they clearly came from the forum since you can see the forum's header in one of the pictures. Maybe the tracklist was in a deleted thread? It's still kind of weird to me though because that post wouldn't be easy to miss for sure.

Edited by Zetherio