🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

2 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

Personally I can't wait for Coldplay to release 3 more pop albums, the fans are gonna love it and I'm gonna love it. They're gonna be great

Well, as with every piece of art, some fans are gonna love it and some don´t. Personally, I think it´s a pity to use their talent on this kind of pop.

12 minutes ago, edupoint said:

Well, as with every piece of art, some fans are gonna love it and some don´t. Personally, I think it´s a pity to use their talent on this kind of pop.

I don't really dislike any of the pop, MOTS to me has no skips apart from MOTS ii, My Universe is probably the worst thing on there but it's made up with the english (superior) version (And don't worry guys if you think you're missing out some idiot will probably leak it soon) but anyway yeah I think all of their albums are good, and I'm gonna love the next 3 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Kindnesss said:

So them not listening to people's feedback anymore means they cannot "prove" something to people? You know, if they care too much about what people think, they are not gonna be in the position they are today, right? Your comment is very subjective and caters way too much with how you want Coldplay to be, when in reality, they are very successful because they don't care what people think anymore, and their success rn is already enough of "proof" to people.

Yup, I agree. That's kinda what I meant by the fact that they don't need to prove it anymore. And like I said in the beginning, I completely agree with the concept that they should make the kind of music that they want to, but I couldn't help but wonder how much that drive to prove something was responsible for making the kind of songs we see in Viva.

And of course, it is my subjective opinion, and I'm definitely not the harbinger of truth! 😛

26 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I mean they made Coloratura recently, so there's clearly still gas in the tank 

Heck, if we're looking at MM then One World is a really creative idea that sounds like something Eno would've encouraged 

Yeah, 5 minutes of 'Oh One World' repeating over and over again, sounds like a banger😂

UFO ii & 2 Aliens are better than Coloratura, sue me

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Yeah, 5 minutes of 'Oh One World' repeating over and over again, sounds like a banger😂

UFO ii & 2 Aliens are better than Coloratura, sue me

I loved the snippet of 2 Aliens, I'm really looking forward to that.

One World isn't really that for 5 minutes is it? I know people joke about it but sometimes it's hard to tell on here, especially when some people have probably heard the whole song.

Also that last bit could either mean you don't like Coloratura very much or that UFO II and 2 Aliens are incredible...

Edited by JPA24
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

I loved the snippet of 2 Aliens, I'm really looking forward to that.

One World isn't really that for 5 minutes is it? I know people joke about it but sometimes it's hard to tell on here, especially when some people have probably heard the whole song.

Also that last bit could either mean you don't like Coloratura very much or that UFO II and 2 Aliens are incredible...

2 Aliens is a demo to be fair so it could change, but it sounds great to me

When they played it live it was around 5 minutes long, to be fair though only half of it was 'Oh One World'

And yes, Coloratura is amazing. 2 Aliens is really good to me, especially the end, there are some crazy strings. And UFO, oh wow, it's definitely my favourite Moon Music song. Nile Rodgers goes so hard on it

The 2 Aliens snippet sounds wonderful and I'm really excited to hear that one. UFO2 is only going to appeal to me if it's been totally overhauled from the leak as I really don't like that too much. 

To me the creative part of One World is the choir of a million voices, I'm expecting that to be a beautiful ambient sound. 

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

The 2 Aliens snippet sounds wonderful and I'm really excited to hear that one. UFO2 is only going to appeal to me if it's been totally overhauled from the leak as I really don't like that too much. 

To me the creative part of One World is the choir of a million voices, I'm expecting that to be a beautiful ambient sound. 

I wouldn't say it's a COMPLETE overhaul, think of it as how Good Feelings changed from a crappy demo to single worthy

Agreed on One World

• Like 1

See I'm on the other side of the spectrum, I loved the UFO II demo so I'm hoping it's not changed too much.

Have you heard any other MM songs or are you not allowed to tell us? Don't worry if you're not.

5 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

See I'm on the other side of the spectrum, I loved the UFO II demo so I'm hoping it's not changed too much.

Have you heard any other MM songs or are you not allowed to tell us? Don't worry if you're not.

That All My Love snippet leaked right?

Apart from that I've heard a few other things:

2 Aliens MOTS demo (atleast I think it's MOTS) also it has a female artist on it which I think is Victoria Canal

UFO ii with Nile Rodgers

2 different snippets of Jupiter (not leaked) one of them sounds pretty decent but I think it's a demo

I also heard a different bit of Good Feelings, no idea where in the song it could be but it has completely new lyrics and then goes into the drop (don't ever let, don't ever let them)

I also heard some other MOTS demos that could be released in the future

5 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Weirdo and Robots are confirmed to be released 

1 minute ago, Galal said:

Weirdo and Robots are confirmed to be released 

That's not confirmed, I mean Weirdo will most likely come out, I think Robot will too as it has newer (more fleshed out) mixes

Also fun fact, the MOTS version of Robots is called Robots. The Moon Music/2022 version is called Robot, I wonder why they changed it

5 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

That All My Love snippet leaked right?

Apart from that I've heard a few other things:

2 Aliens MOTS demo (atleast I think it's MOTS) also it has a female artist on it which I think is Victoria Canal

UFO ii with Nile Rodgers

2 different snippets of Jupiter (not leaked) one of them sounds pretty decent but I think it's a demo

I also heard a different bit of Good Feelings, no idea where in the song it could be but it has completely new lyrics and then goes into the drop (don't ever let, don't ever let them)

Yeah a snippet of All My Love leaked.

You've heard a decent amount then. It will be interesting to see if Victoria Canal is still on 2 Aliens, the person who shared the "leaked" tracklist said SZA is on it now.

As you've heard more than most of us, do you think MM will be better than MOTS?

Didn't Chris martin talk about Robots and was excited about it? It might be released for the musical and Chris himself confirmed Weirdo to be released on the musical 

1 minute ago, popopopokerface said:

That's not confirmed, I mean Weirdo will most likely come out, I think Robot will too as it has newer (more fleshed out) mixes

Also fun fact, the MOTS version of Robots is called Robots. The Moon Music/2022 version is called Robot, I wonder why they changed it

What's the one that leaked? Robot or Robots?

I fucking love that demo! That's probably my most anticipated song, as long as they don't over produce it it should be amazing, they have a brilliant foundation IMO.

Robots will either be released for the musical or not at all. It's worth noting just because Chris was excited about it at one point doesn't mean the recording will be a success. I'm sure Chris has been excited for almost every song he's written at some point. 

Just now, Famous Old Painter said:

Robots will either be released for the musical or not at all. It's worth noting just because Chris was excited about it at one point doesn't mean the recording will be a success. I'm sure Chris has been excited for almost every song he's written at some point. 

I would be very surprised if it isn't on the Musical. It has a very clear story through its lyrics that would fit perfectly in a musical/film. I almost think the tour visuals for POTP would suit Robots better.

2 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Didn't Admirice say Robots had been abandoned? Maybe they'll pick it up again, but tbh it'll need a lot of work before it's release worthy (and that's me being polite)

You never know, he's lied about things before

3 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Yeah a snippet of All My Love leaked.

You've heard a decent amount then. It will be interesting to see if Victoria Canal is still on 2 Aliens, the person who shared the "leaked" tracklist said SZA is on it now.

As you've heard more than most of us, do you think MM will be better than MOTS?

No doubt in my mind yes haha unless they decide to axe the good songs 

3 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Is the All My Love snippet we have from EL or MM? 

My educated guess would be 2022

3 minutes ago, Galal said:

Didn't Chris martin talk about Robots and was excited about it? It might be released for the musical and Chris himself confirmed Weirdo to be released on the musical 

He also said the previous 5 albums would be the final, he also said Hypnotised would be played on MOTS tour, he is a liar lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

I fucking love that demo! That's probably my most anticipated song, as long as they don't over produce it it should be amazing, they have a brilliant foundation IMO.

Robots, 2021 REF demo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I think out of all the mots demos that we know of, Robots and Earthling are the biggest contender to be released on the musical besides Weirdo of course 

4 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Robots is the one that leaked, from MOTS