๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

@admins, are there still plans to restore the previous leaks threads, even if they are read only? I believe these leaks collectively represent an historical event in the fandom and should be publicly preserved. Will they be reinstated in any form?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

"When you're setting your sail, make me your ocean your seventh sea"

"Light and day. Ill wait"

"I worship you in church all the seven days. For days and days"

(keep an eye out on THAT website๐Ÿ™‚ )

๐Ÿคจ

• Like 1

Iโ€™m going to ask nicely. Those who are making fake AI โ€œdemosโ€, do not use slurs. Chris would never in a million years say these words and I donโ€™t want to see them coming from this community. We are better than that.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

(keep an eye out on THAT website๐Ÿ™‚ )

Love alternatives takes and Church is an amazing song. You have my attention.

1 hour ago, PersonofthePride said:

Iโ€™m going to ask nicely. Those who are making fake AI โ€œdemosโ€, do not use slurs. Chris would never in a million years say these words and I donโ€™t want to see them coming from this community. We are better than that.ย 

sadly the people who make said demos (other than rckt on youtube and a few others) are not nice people and quite frankly don't care

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, JPA24 said:

Honestly if we lose The Only One I wouldn't be upset, I'm not a huge fan of it, hopefully We Pray / Supernova is better.

The Only One has banger production it just needs to be rewritten honestly

3 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Honestly if we lose The Only One I wouldn't be upset, I'm not a huge fan of it, hopefully We Pray / Supernova is better.

Every new mix uploaded makes it sound more and more like an "almost but not quite" song. Like it has potential and they're on the cusp of something but they haven't gotten across the line yet. Hopefully they can figure it out for the musical.ย 

2 hours ago, nicklawmusic said:

Does anyone have the full version of that studio version of Idiot by any chance?

you're not the only one.. I'm also looking for the demos of Old Friends and When I Need A Friend and nothing..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I've heard a few random song titles through all these forums but cant find any info on them, the ones I've heard about are:

Mining on the Moon

Deserter

Runaway Galaxyย 

ย 

Does anyone know anything about these, are they made up? Are they old titles? Any info would be great, I suspect they're fake but I just want to be sure.

ย 

Edit: thanks to whoever put those snippets on that site! I really appreciate it!ย 

Edited by JPA24

3 hours ago, JPA24 said:

I've heard a few random song titles through all these forums but cant find any info on them, the ones I've heard about are:

Mining on the Moon

Deserter

Runaway Galaxyย 

ย 

Does anyone know anything about these, are they made up? Are they old titles? Any info would be great, I suspect they're fake but I just want to be sure.

ย 

Edit: thanks to whoever put those snippets on that site! I really appreciate it!ย 

Deserter and Mining on the Moon are real. There are snippets of Deserter on You Tube and a very poor quality section of the song Mining on the Moon on the Chinese music/video site Bilibili. As for Runaway Galaxy never heard of it!

ย 

• Thanks 1