✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italia

ColdJuly°

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ciao :kiss:

Renato!!My dear!Ciao!Come stai?I've just come back from Barcellona, it took 14 hours by pullman to get there.But it have been great 'cos I was with my class and we had a great time, I'll post you loats of photoes soon...

kisses :D

Scusate l'assenza prolingata, ma sono tornata ieri sera dalla gita a Barcellona...devastante ma bellissimo!14 ore d pullman, ma con 1a classe come la mia nn c si annoia d certo! :cool: La città mi è piaciuta molto, ma sinceramente nn ne valeva molto la pena d spararsi così tante ore d pullman x arrivarci.Poi cmq vi posterò le foto :D

Renato!!My dear!Ciao!Come stai?I've just come back from Barcellona, it took 14 hours by pullman to get there.But it have been great 'cos I was with my class and we had a great time, I'll post you loats of photoes soon...

Giulia!!!!!!ciao bella bambina,io sto bene,grazie :P

wow, that sounds great, im glad u had a great time..cant wait to see the piccies :D

How are the bass lessons going? let me know.. see ya soon!:kiss:

sì, ma nn posta nessuno :rolleyes:

diamo un voto a Speed Of Sound? piaciuta? l'album lo volete su questa falsariga o molto più elettronico? :D

Sì mi è piaciuta sin dal primo ascolto e non smetto di ascoltarla ultimamente! E tu che ne pensi? Per quanto riguarda l'album non saprei dirti come lo vorrei... Basta che i ragazzi continuino a farmi "vibrare" con il loro sound unico... :)

Ciao Giulia

I didn't know you was in Barcelona :(, when did you came, how long did you stayed?

Which places did you visited (museums, expos, theatres...)?

:idea2:

I'm sure you had a good time there

:kiss:

Ciao Giulia

I didn't know you was in Barcelona :(, when did you came, how long did you stayed?

Which places did you visited (museums, expos, theatres...)?

:idea2:

I'm sure you had a good time there

:kiss:

Do you live near there?I like Barcellona 'cos it looks like italian cities, it remembers me Milano, but with more color and...strange houses!It's cool how near common inhabitation, you could find liberty houses or Gaudì houses.I visited the most famous places like parc Guell, Le Ramblas, Sagrada familia, St.Eulalia's cathedral, Monserrat, Picasso and Miro's foundations...the last day I was so tired that had the fever!

wow, that sounds great, im glad u had a great time..cant wait to see the piccies :D

I'm now trying to form a new group, but my guitarist have just broken his wrist!We're adding more song to the playlist of my first group, like Somebody told me, Another brick in the wall(Pink Floyd), The man who sold the world (Bob Dylan), but I'd like to play some Foo Fighters...

Do you mind if I add you in my msn contacts??see ya soon!

I'm now trying to form a new group, but my guitarist have just broken his wrist!We're adding more song to the playlist of my first group, like Somebody told me, Another brick in the wall(Pink Floyd), The man who sold the world (Bob Dylan), but I'd like to play some Foo Fighters...

Do you mind if I add you in my msn contacts??see ya soon!

wow, that sounds great! but bad luck with the guitarist :(

You like the foos too? haha i love them! gotta check the new song soon hehe.

And not at all dear you can add me so maybe we can talk one of these days, not that i use msn that much but you might see me there :P

Take care and good luck! :kiss:

Aww that was a wonderful trip, i would like went there. ;)

I don't live near Barcelona, but if i did i'll met you there friend. ;)

Aww you was ill (fever)? :( I hope are better now. :)

Now i'm better, but I still have the cold effects. I wanna get ill again!Tomorrow I'll have a chemistry test! :/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yupppieeeeeeeee!!!!! sono riuscita a trovare la sezione italiana del forum!!! mi sono iscritta oggi!! mi chiamo eleonora,sono di cagliari e ho 18 anni...! qualcuno di voi andrà a verona a vedere i coldplay?!?! :)

ciao!i finally made it onto this messageboard after a little problem with passwords! i should write in italian here but...whatever! this forum looked so good to me i couldn't resist subscribing... :lol:

coldjuly your avatar is so cool (happy tree friends rocks!!!!!)