✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which singers voice turns you on !!

bart

my husband Fran Healy...wow..his voice is just so sexual, like in the song "The Fear" when he sings "Hottest summer in a hundred years" and he breathes...oh god that is sexual..

also, Chris Martin, Freddie Mercury, Thom Yorke, Tom Chaplin, Chris Conley and I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting also have very sexual voices

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my husband Fran Healy...wow..his voice is just so sexual, like in the song "The Fear" when he sings "Hottest summer in a hundred years" and he breathes...oh god that is sexual..

Your married???

:mellow:

oh yes, Fran is my lovely husband

I agree with Fran Healy, mmmmmh... :sneaky:

And there's also Jakob Dylan from Wallflowers (maybe it's because I think in his amazing eyes, aaaaah)

And Chris Martin, specially on 'High speed', sexy sexy sexy :smug:

And Olly Knights from Turin Brakes, because... because... because... I love them so much!! :D

Anything sang by Damien Rice...:heart:

Chris Martin on the earlier, softer music from Parachutes... like when he sings.. "i saw sparks...." *melt*!!!!! and Don't Panic...etc etc :lol:

I remember in Coldplay's early days Chris co-hosted a late-night Radio1 show and his voice was sooo smooooth and soooo sexy it sent me off to sleep...mmm :)

Also Kelly Jones on their "Word Gets Around" album - especially Traffic

And Jeff Buckley on "Lilac Wine"

^ I agree with the last two comments made..Chris' voice on Parachutes was just so...mmmm...beautiful and sexy

and Ewan...woah...his voice was just SO sexual in moulin rouge..

man...guys are SEXUAL.. :D :mellow: :wink3: :pleased: :charming: :cool4: :love: :heart: