✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh sure i know all those sites... rofl.. i am admin at a u2 forum myself... and u2mp3s are good friends of ours.... i have uncounted boots and songs and whatever from u2...

but what i meant... you said u2 have sites dedicated to unreleased songs... and i never saw any of those... so ... where are those? :laugh3:

lmfao I don't know what I was even talking about. I think I'm half on drugs early in the morning, seriously. Wow. I apologize...... :stunned: :confused: LMFAOOOO I SWEAR I'M NOT ON CRACK.:thinking:

Hey folks.

Following the postponement of several North American shows earlier this week, we can now confirm the new dates for three of the shows.

- Boston, Bank of America Pavilion - was Sept 16th, moved to Sept 24th

- NYC Hammerstein - was Sept 14th, moved to Sept 27th

- NYC Carnegie Hall - was Sept 13th, moved to Jan 18th, 2007

Further rescheduled dates will be announced soon.

Thanks

Keane HQ

You guys don't want to know how pissed off I am right now. Like, this is fucking unbelievable. Sorry I mean I know I'm coming across as a whiney, spoiled bitch, but....

I WAS GOING TO SEE ADAM GREEN ON THE 24TH.

And my friend probably won't be able to go now, since it's not a Saturday and now a Sunday.

This fucking figures, at least they're coming back though. And they better honor my ticket. Christ.

AND RAZORLIGHT BETTER STILL BE OPENING. WHAT THE... this is aweful.

I dont know if someone posted already, anyway, for all you keane fans

Razorlight have postponed three dates on their US tour because of Keane frontman Tom Chaplin’s battle with drink and drugs.

Mr Borrell and co. were due to play a string of dates across America with Keane over the coming weeks.

But since Tom Chaplin entered rehab for his drug and drink problem, Razorlight have been forced to delay shows at the New York Bowery Ballroom, Los Angeles Roxy and in San Francisco.

Johnny Borrell said in a statement: “Because of Keane pulling out of their US tour dates. We are going to have to reschedule our own shows in NYC, LA and San Francisco.

“We are all completely disappointed, but we will be coming back over for substantial touring in December or January. So enjoy the record until then, and we'll see you soon.”

The band released their eponymous second album Stateside on Tuesday (August 22).

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=21412

That's quite confusing, it doesn't confirm or deny whether they're STILL opening for them?? I think they will be.... I'll go check out their myspace and see if the events are updated, or maybe their official site.... I shall report back! :smug: haha

Yeah well. There goes every last bit of excitement I had left for the show. I mean... just... this is fucking.... the worst thing that could have happened.

So, Razorlight's myspace has only solo gigs listed. But this is the first one listed:

Sep 25 2006 8:00P

Club Quatro Tokyo

Sep 26 2006 8:00P

Club Quatro Tokyo

My show with Keane would be the 24th, no way they can fly from Boston to Tokyo in that short of a timeframe. I mean, maybe, but... I hiiiiighly doubt it.

I am going to go fucking cry now. I don't even want to go anymore.

No, I'm still going to go and all that. I'm just really disapointed by all this. I was soooo unbelievably excited, I couldn't even explain it to you. Really it was the only thing making me want school to start, so this gig could come faster!!

I'm just really disapointed and let down by the whole situation, I'm not going to lie. It's incredibly shocking and slightly..... just strange for me to wrap my head around. God, I hope Razorlight's still opening for them. For some reason the Tokyo gigs aren't on their main website. I'm going to send their myspace a private message and hope for a response. :(

Bands should tour every city every where, I mean, I think it's totally unfair how bands ignore certain regions. Some of the biggest fans don't live in New York City, or Los Angeles, or London, or Toronto. It's lame.

I hope someone comes out your way.. ;) And yes, Razorlight's extremely good. They're one of my favorite bands at the moment :nice:

what about Snow Patrol? i bought their album Eyes Open,i didnt listen it,but yesterday i saw it on UK charts on 12th place and after then i bumped the album and now i know why it is one of the greatest albums of year!

nobody comes here,cos we are heart of Europe,biggest idiots:nice:

i read about Razorlight in daily newspaper that they had 1st album in 2004,their manager from i think Libertines said that their 2nd album will be great too as 1st and not he did with his band,i dont know of it was Libertines ,but their 1st album was great and second and thirs shit!:dizzy2:

Snow Patrol's really good, I haven't listened to them a lot though. But from what I've heard, I like them!

Hahaha, you think the second Libertines album is shite? Hmmmm... Well I'm a big fan of their first, 'Up The Bracket', more so than the second. But the second album... well, each track is really excellent. But just not AS excellent as the first.

I like when bands put out great second albums, they always tend to become my favorites, like Keane. Hhaha, look I brought the thread back on subject! :laugh4:

i dont know if it was Libertines,i read it few eeeks ago,2nd best like Coldplay,btw do you like x&y? many people think its shit,but after fix you,square one,white shadows and hardest part i cant say it:angry:

i bought both Keane albums and 1st is much better

i like Gary in Chasing cars,how could be that i didnt hear about Snow PAtrol during their Final Straw?