✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tons of laughs,Mark can be funny

Danielle,what do you think about Crystal Ball video?

I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of it. I only watched it once, and that was enough for me. I think the fact that they tried to do a real story line with the song was cool. It just was too cliche for me... Ah well. Then again I was a big fan of the Is It Any Wonder video, so it's all personal taste. ;)

Hello there all Keane fans *waves*

We were on a trip today with my parents and we were listening to hopes and fears druing the trip..and we listened it trough like 6 times :D haha..i love that album :nice:

that's all, Byee! *waves*

edit: oh..have to add that my parents aren't fans of keane..but this was probably the first time that they didn't complaing about the music i want to listen in the car.. so go keane!

I'll admit' date=' I'm not a big fan of it. I only watched it once, and that was enough for me. I think the fact that they tried to do a real story line with the song was cool. It just was too cliche for me... Ah well. Then again I was a big fan of the Is It Any Wonder video, so it's all personal taste. ;)[/quote']

yes.it was better,but Keane members look more older in Crystal Ball!:) thats what i like!

the songs are on 50-50% for me;)

I'll admit' date=' I'm not a big fan of it. I only watched it once, and that was enough for me. I think the fact that they tried to do a real story line with the song was cool. It just was too cliche for me... Ah well. Then again I was a big fan of the Is It Any Wonder video, so it's all personal taste. ;)[/quote']

when the crystal ball video first came out i wasn't looking at the tv so i was thrown off by the american accents. the video is pretty good as videos go these days. they tried and it shows.

the song is great but the album is still growing on me... ^ yeah kinda like 50/50 at the moment.

Oh.... my.... god.....

Just came to Keane official board, and one of my czech friends in there wrote, that she went to Battle for a trip. She wanted to leave a letter to Tom, and she found out the address of the clinic, where Tom is. So she went there, and left a letter for him there. Tom was curious, which fan brought the letter there, and he met my friend. They were talking, but no photographs of course. And she saw a Volkswagen Golf (it's Tim's car) and a blue Ford Fiesta (Richard's car)... Btw, look:

P8250008.jpg

I can't believe how lucky she is.