✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Keane to play five shows in January...

We're very pleased to announce that Keane will be heading to North America early in 2007 to play five shows. The dates are as follows...

Jan 26th - LA, The Wiltern

Jan 27th - San Francisco, Berkeley Community Theater

Jan 29th - Portland, Roseland

Jan 30th - Seattle, Paramount

Jan 31st - Vancouver, Orpheum

They say that they're hoping to annunce more!

LA, yay! :dance: Now all I need is money:lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keane to play five shows in January...

We're very pleased to announce that Keane will be heading to North America early in 2007 to play five shows. The dates are as follows...

Jan 26th - LA, The Wiltern

Jan 27th - San Francisco, Berkeley Community Theater

Jan 29th - Portland, Roseland

Jan 30th - Seattle, Paramount

Jan 31st - Vancouver, Orpheum

They say that they're hoping to annunce more!

LA, yay! :dance: Now all I need is money:lol:

Oh my god, I found out this morning on KWN and almost crapped my pants. We got tix for the Seattle show. It's the day before opening night of the play, but I DON'T CARE. I CAN'T WAIT. :dance: I'm even going to stay afterwards and try to meet them... give them my support and all. 8D

So...maybe this has been talked about but I haven't really read through this thread so yeah... I was reading the new Q today and there was a really nice review of the Keanes show in Brighton and well, this is bothering me quite a bit at the moment:

Backstage 30 minutes later, Rice-Oxley, is catiously optimistic. 'Something magical happens when the three of us play together' he says. 'You could really feel the love in the room tonight'. I'm sure our problems are not over but after all we've been through, we're a better band for it'

:\

Well, I thought of it too if that makes you feel any better Tea. I think of it all the time when I put Keane on lately. I don't know why. I can't shake it, which is weird because I CAN for the Libs :thinking: But for Keane I think it freaked me out so much it's just stuck in my mind. Ah well....... :\ I hope their problems are over....

I agree Ever since I read that thing about Tom wanting to control his problem it made me like: you don't wanna get rid of it? And you say that Peter is in denial? What the fuck...

And this is probablly the wrong place to rant but yeah... I really hope everything works out.

I agree Ever since I read that thing about Tom wanting to control his problem it made me like: you don't wanna get rid of it? And you say that Peter is in denial? What the fuck...

And this is probablly the wrong place to rant but yeah... I really hope everything works out.

That's actually depressing. Maybe by "control" he means quitting... you never know with word choice.

However, I think Tim was saying more that all bands have troubles. It may have to deal a fair amount with Tom's problem, but I have faith in the three of them, I know they'll pull through.

Yeah, it's always hard to know what people mean when you don't actually hear them saying it and you can never trust the media so yeah. It just hit me wheter he meant it that way or not.

Anyway, I do hope so and I've got faith in them. Hopefully Tim and Richard are there helping him every step of the way :)

I have no doubt that Tom has support from all angles. He's got loving fans (like us! 8D) and some fantastic friends (dude, I would love to be friends with all three of 'em... they all seem like they'd be really amazing to be friends with) and scores of good vibes from everyone at the moment. He'll get past it. All problems are temporary. :)