✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... grabbed.... Tom's.... freaking sweaty arm yesterday :wreck: Twice! lol :laugh3:

oh my god, that gig yesterday was absolutely awesome! The crowd was nuts, Kara was right, it felt like a big karaoke-party :laugh3: That three guys were in a intoxicatingly good mood, especially Tom - he seemed to love bathing in the crowd for many times :laugh3:

I made it to the third row, exactly in front of Tom - I had such a good view :D And before "Hamburg Song" Tom was greeting us, 'cause me and my friend were the only ones from Hamburg ;D

I wonder if they recorded the whole gig on DVD and not just Try Again (btw: we got keane-lighters while we were waiting in front of the venue. They got a message on it: light me up during TRY AGAIN - and everybody did, must've looked awesome) - the concert was definitely worth a DVD :nice:

Well after the concert we wanted to wait backstage and get some autographs, but we had to leave after some time to get our last train :sick: Too bad!

Finally I got home at 7 am the next day, I was up for about 25 hours lol :wacky: But it was definitely worth all the effort and money...

I... grabbed.... Tom's.... freaking sweaty arm yesterday :wreck: Twice! lol :laugh3:

oh my god, that gig yesterday was absolutely awesome! The crowd was nuts, Kara was right, it felt like a big karaoke-party :laugh3: That three guys were in a intoxicatingly good mood, especially Tom - he seemed to love bathing in the crowd for many times :laugh3:

I made it to the third row, exactly in front of Tom - I had such a good view :D And before "Hamburg Song" Tom was greeting us, 'cause me and my friend were the only ones from Hamburg ;D

I wonder if they recorded the whole gig on DVD and not just Try Again (btw: we got keane-lighters while we were waiting in front of the venue. They got a message on it: light me up during TRY AGAIN - and everybody did, must've looked awesome) - the concert was definitely worth a DVD :nice:

Well after the concert we wanted to wait backstage and get some autographs, but we had to leave after some time to get our last train :sick: Too bad!

Finally I got home at 7 am the next day, I was up for about 25 hours lol :wacky: But it was definitely worth all the effort and money...

Yay that's great you had an awesome time in Berlin. Some girls from the Czech Republic were also there, and they've got pics with boys (but not with Tom) .. Rich signed my friend's album and he went away with her pen, and then he was searching for her, cause he wanted to give her back the pen :D :lol: That's fu*king crazy :lol: And she bought me a special Keane bag, which I'm SO looking forward to... I'm gonna take it everywhere with me :)

But the next time they'll be somewhere nearby, I'M GOING THERE! (hopefully) :D

@Danielle: lol indeed, indeed :wink3: I wonder, what skin cream he uses :rolleyes: lol

@Magda: oh yeah, those bags looked pretty cute, but they were pretty expensive :\ My T-Shirt cost 30€ :stunned: But well... I simply had to buy it ;D

This is the setlist by the way:

Put It Behind You

Everybody's Changing

Leaving So Soon?

We Might As Well Be Strangers

Nothing In My Way

Bend and Break

Try Again

Your Eyes Open [w/ acoustic guitar]

Hamburg Song

Can't Stop Now

Bad Dream

This Is The Last Time

Broken Toy

Somewhere Only We Know

Is It Any Wonder?

---------------------------------

Atlantic

Crystal Ball

Bedshaped

I so hope, that concert will be released entirely as a DVD - at least the cameras were recording the whole gig, if I'm not wrong :nice:

^^ your review makes me feel like i was there lol definitely sounds like you had an amazing time! gosh can keane just come to australia already?! i need to see them live!

that setlist is great... one of my favs is bedshaped. i love that it's the last track on hopes and fears. aw now i'm wishing i really was there.

@Danielle: lol indeed, indeed :wink3: I wonder, what skin cream he uses :rolleyes: lol

@Magda: oh yeah, those bags looked pretty cute, but they were pretty expensive :\ My T-Shirt cost 30€ :stunned: But well... I simply had to buy it ;D

Put It Behind You

Everybody's Changing

Leaving So Soon?

Nothing In My Way

Bend and Break

Try Again

Hamburg Song

Can't Stop Now

Bad Dream

This Is The Last Time

Broken Toy

Somewhere Only We Know

Is It Any Wonder?

Atlantic

Crystal Ball

Bedshaped

I so hope, that concert will be released entirely as a DVD - at least the cameras were recording the whole gig, if I'm not wrong :nice:

That setlist is pretty good. No, it's great. :D

Well, I dunno, but everytime I was at some gig, cameras were recording the whole gig also. Maybe the artists want to look at them after the gig, to see how it looked like :lol: and what they need to change :lol:

The bag is also on http://www.rag-and-bone.com and the price is 20 pounds, so I think it's not that much.

Put It Behind You

Everybody's Changing

Leaving So Soon?

Nothing In My Way

Bend and Break

Try Again

Hamburg Song

Can't Stop Now

Bad Dream

This Is The Last Time

Broken Toy

Somewhere Only We Know

Is It Any Wonder?

Atlantic

Crystal Ball

Bedshaped

will he use the guitar forever?

MTV news said that the video and the single "Try Again" will only be release in Germany' date=' because actor Till Schweiger wants to use it for a title song of his new film called "One Way". :)[/quote']

Not fair.

I should move to Germany.

:lol: