✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post,post!!!!!!!!!!!

at jenom prijdu do Prahy! ja jse z toho poseru! konecne aj sem niekto pride:dance:

img051.jpg

Nj, to by mohli.. Jednou to určitě přijde :P

náhodou, u nás bylo hodně lidí...viz christina aguilera, pink, bryan adams, seal, red hot chilli peppers, green day :P

I stayed up and watched them last on Jools Holland last night' date=' thought they were excellent! They played A Bad Dream, Leaving So Soon and Crystal Ball :)[/quote']

I have it stored on Sky Plus, but I don't know how to transfer it to here, unfortunately.

Anyone catch Keane on "Later With Jools Holland" last night??:rolleyes:

that was on last week in aus...i was really going to watch it, even put a bloody reminder on it but i fell asleep...argh! it will probably be on again..i hope.

i actually like the video of crystal ball...it's different is all i'll say.

Oh wow' date=' that's a freakin' amazing show! Damn living here in the States...![/quote']

There is no other show like it on TV. It's like a big "jamming session", with all the bands side by side in the big studio.

As Jools Holland is a talented musician in his own right, he can fully appreciate the acts he has on the show, and the only ones invited are those that can truly perform well "live". Therefore no manufactured junk!!:cool:

Sometimes Jools even accompanies some of the guests on piano.

Best music show on TV by far!!;)