✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! Now I want to go! I'll just scrape together the money in my piggy bank (grand total? $19!) and fly to England and sneak in... I really hope they come back to the US' date=' because I've not seen them yet and they're one of my top 5 favorites... they need to come back. It's almost like I'm waiting for a gig I don't even know is happening! XD[/quote']

I red on their website that they are going to be back in the states next year as they are running a competion for uk fans to go see them in the good ol' US of A, so they must be right? I wonder if my passport is still valid, theres always hope ay?!

That's great that you enjoyed it, Kara! I'd love to be there with you :D

Although some girls from the Keane OB (some of the czech fans) are going to a gig to Berlin. I wanted to go there as well, but the problem is, that they live at the other part of the republic, which is nearer to Berlin, that Brno, where I live. And I have noone to go there with me :( And the other thing is money. I don't have much money, cause I'm going to England in May and then next september I'm going to Scotland.. :lol:

But one girl who's going to the gig promised that she'd buy me a bag, which is also on http://www.rag-and-bone.com :D So, I will have something Keane special even though I wasn't at the gig.

That's great, thanks a lot, Kara!! :)

Hey! I'm going to Brighton for a trip in May! :) I know that Brighton is somewhere in the south of England and it's by the sea :)

I'd love to buy it from the Internet (the bag) but the cost for the sending to the Czech would be very high. So my friend's gonna buy it at the gig :)

Oh snap! Not much longer in this year' date=' then. I gotta hold on for just a few more months...[/quote']

I can't wait for them to come back to the states! I had tickets for LA:cry: , I'm so gonna get front row this time!

Awesome videos Kara, they have great quality and I love those songs! :D

awww wow, great clips!

i really want keane to come to australia. i would buy tickets so fast you wouldn't believe it! i'd love to see them live, right there and you'd be sure i'd be right up front :stunned:

one day they'll make their way down under, i just want that day to hurry up already!!!!!!