A BABY-GIRL NAMED APPLE?!

Kettercat

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple???

What the hell where they thinking???

Chris Martin and all the members of Coldplay are musical geniuses and nothing will ever change that. They will always be my favourite band, but i have to admit that anyone who decides to name their daughter apple or allows it too happen, it has to reflect on the type of person they are and apple is just a little too weird for me.

My name may be future_Mrs Martin, but after this im not sure if i really do want to be the mother of Chris's children. What would the next child be called? Orange?

Re: Apple???

Chris Martin and all the members of Coldplay are musical geniuses and nothing will ever change that. They will always be my favourite band, but i have to admit that anyone who decides to name their daughter apple or allows it too happen, it has to reflect on the type of person they are and apple is just a little too weird for me.

My name may be future_Mrs Martin, but after this im not sure if i really do want to be the mother of Chris's children. What would the next child be called? Orange?

Lychee :P

Re: Apple???

Lychee :P

Oops... My fave fruit :P

LMAO haha omg Chris and Gwen must have both been on gas and air lol haha Apple' date=' come on people lol get a baby dictionary please before the christening lol[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I propose to make a list with beautiful (and normal!!) names to send to them. Maybe we can convince them to change... :/