✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who smokes on here ??

bart

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smoking: :whip:

No, I don't smoke or drink or anything and like someone else said I wouldn't be able to afford the packets if I became addicted (which I probably would). I would rather spend my money on something else... :smug:

Screw all those SMOKERS out there!!!!! They are basically slowly killing themselves. They should save the money they spent on cigs on their coffins instead. Dont understand why pple smoke, its grotesque.

Hey I saw Jonny and Guy Berryman smoking in the Live 2003 Documentary- I made a thread on this last year-

Its really bad... Does Will smoke too?

Chris is still the best, he does not smoke, drink, or take drugs. Be like him!

You know what pisses me off ? Non-smokers tend to say smokers are bad people' date=' mean, etc.[/quote']

That's something really stupid to say.

I think smoking is terrible, as in the habbit. It doesn't mean I hate people who smoke... except for the fact they have bad breath :P

Don't pay attention, Denise :)

You know what pisses me off ? Non-smokers tend to say smokers are bad people, mean, etc.

Smoking doesn´t make me a bad person. I´m trying to quit though. And I am very respectful if I´m around non-smokers.

MrsBerry, I don't think ur a bad person at all :) ..people know when they smoke cigs that they will die early, smell bad, feel run down, teeth rnt good, get sick quickly...u know stuff like that :P ....but hey if ur trying to quit, hats off to u!!!... good luck, we know u can do it!...just stick with it ;)