✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

APPLE RELIGION

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it took me a lot of time to get to this page..so many pics!! haha ..anyway...i think apple is sooo nice..all babies are...chris and gwyneth are so proud about her! and they look so close as a family! about her name...mmm...one day i was reading an interview from "dia siete" (mexican magazine) and gwyneth said that chris loved to call her daughter apple...and that she likes it to....and also..if she gets teased at school..she can say:"at least my parents are original...how many apples do you know?" :P

HE

it took me a lot of time to get to this page..so many pics!! haha ..anyway...i think apple is sooo nice..all babies are...chris and gwyneth are so proud about her! and they look so close as a family! about her name...mmm...one day i was reading an interview from "dia siete" (mexican magazine) and gwyneth said that chris loved to call her daughter apple...and that she likes it to....and also..if she gets teased at school..she can say:"at least my parents are original...how many apples do you know?" :P

SCREW THE "AT LEAST MA PARENTS ARE ORIGINAL'' EXCUSE

ALL SHE HAS TO SAY IS

"AT LEAST MA PARENTS ARE CHRIS MARTIN AND GWYNETH PALTROW"

THAT SHOULD DO IT

Re: HE

SCREW THE "AT LEAST MA PARENTS ARE ORIGINAL'' EXCUSE

ALL SHE HAS TO SAY IS

"AT LEAST MA PARENTS ARE CHRIS MARTIN AND GWYNETH PALTROW"

THAT SHOULD DO IT

well....that to...hehe

Well, I actually knew someone named Apple from where I took piano lessons...