✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

APPLE RELIGION

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have been way too sweet for this world if you were called Chocolate! :P :lol:

Quote:

"chocolate" what was she thinking???

May be she likes chocolate too or she thought, my daugther is the sweetest one.

oooooghhhmmm!! thank you!!!!! well....when i was younger my mom use to tell me how i was almost "chocolate" and i remember i was so mad at my grandma because i liked a lot "chocolate"..so for almost a month i didnt answer to anybody unless they called me "chocolate"... hahha...i like my name but ....i also like chocolate hehe :rolleyes:

a la que se llama begoña los padres no la querian mucho :lol:

Preparate!:

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAJAJAJAJJAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many lols can I write!?!?!?!?!?!

PD: Nos van a matar por escribir en castellano..... :confused:

a la que se llama begoña los padres no la querian mucho :lol:

es un nombre que abunda en el norte del país, es el nombre de una virgen... como macarena en el sur, fuensanta en el sureste... :idea2:

is a common name in the norht of my country, because is the name of a Virgin.. like Macarena in the south and Fuensanta in the southeast of my country. :idea2:

there are names we see like common but that sound strange in others countries :idea2:

3~K0_F5SP1MM{1{FTYZS1.jpg

From the MSN homepage...

Bleh...

I don't like the headline, but cute picture. :)

me too...there are worse celebrity baby names than apple. To Journalists: Leave poor Apple alone!

I agree, i read the article and i couldn't believe some of the names celebrity kids have :stunned: . I mean, there was, Audio Science, Camera and Seven, to name a few. Apple is a hundred times prettier! :smug: :P

there are more strange baby names

sting: Fuchsia Katherine, Brigitte "Mickey" Michael, Eliot "Coco" Paulina, Giacomo Luke.

John Paul Jones: Jacinda

Robert Plant :Karac

Jorge Sanz: Merlin

Julio Iglesias: Miguel Alejandro

Taylor Hanson: Jordan Ezra, Penelope Anne

real names of some celebrities:

Clarke Isaac Hanson

Zachary Walker Hanson

Marion Michael Morrison

Errol Leslie Flynn

John Ethan Wayne

Melinda Ann Morrison

Arnella Flynn

Deirdre Flynn

.... and many more... at all Apple is a nice name..

In an spanish interview I have in a mag featuring Gwyneth, she says that she thought nothing wrong of the name because many people have names of flowers (like Petunia, Rose) or of drinks (Margarita, Martini) or states & countries (Virginia, Vegas) and months even (May, April, June)! She said they wouldn't have named Apple that if her and Chris knew it would have caused such an uproar beforehand.

:) i said the same about flowers names when i started this thread. :idea2:

i didn't know people name they sons or daugthers martini :stunned: that's really strange to me.. i can't imagine somebody called licor 43 hehe

well people have names like brandy that's a kind of drink but not a label... :idea2: