✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Euro 2004

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeesus christ, Rooneys damn brilliant, its like scoring just isnt a problem to him at all. I think hes gonna be one of the best players of all time, where can he go from here? Hes the best player of Euro 2004, Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Henry- they arent touching on this guy, hes miles ahead of the rest right now.

Or maybe Im just amazed by young players who probably wont get much better. Ronaldo is superb as well, thinking of it now, as good as Rooney except not as likely to score.

Still, 18 year old Wayne is top of the goalscoring list.

It worries me though, the effect all this will have on him. I think the press should lay off the hero-worship.

All this Roomania and being hailed the "new Pele" ( :rolleyes: ) and the worship...he's only 18, younger than me and many people on here.

When all this stops (as it inevitably will) he is going to come crashing down to the ground and it's going to hurt.

To have this kind of admiration from the press this early in his career can only end badly, I think.

Today is the day again.... :stunned: :stunned: Oh PLEASE HOPE FOR US...oh there are some Dutch ppl here' date=' too. But you like me more, don't you, so hope for Germany :uhoh:[/quote']

Sorry it didn't work out Theresa :confused: