✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Euro 2004

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

France may have been lucky to get the win in the last 3 minutes, but they definately deserved to win that game. They quite outplayed England in the first half, and the 2nd half was a whitewash of France. Your defence was stonewall most of the time, which was really impressive, but Team vs Team, France deserved the game. Barthez saved Beckhams penalty fair and square, I hate it when English fans are like "BUT we had a penalty!" BUT you missed it.

Hard luck, I hated to see England lose in that manner, and they will no doubt finish 2nd to France, but they did not deserve to win this match, and France had a pretty bad night and still outplayed England. Thats quite dominant.

the France and England game was a very well played game for both sides i thought. the whole game i didn't know who i was cheering for because they both happen to be my two fav teams...... but in the end.... although i did feel bad for england..... i was happy to see france win.

the italy game on the other hand pissed me off. argggg i don't know why but i really like italy.... but every fricken time i watch them play it stresses me out sooo much. i mean come on... they have vieri, del piero, totti (list goes on) and they still can't nicely work together to score some GOALS!!!!!!! argggg.... but for sure... the stars of this game were both goal keepers.... BUFFON is awesome!

I was really happy with Swedens result..... they played great!!!! that's all i gotta say :D