✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Really Bad Actors

Reilly

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a shirt that says "HI! I met Fred Savage once"

Chris Klein (Is that his name?) he kinda worked well in American Pie, but hes dog-crap in everything else. So is the other two actors who support him in Here on Earth (THE WORST MOVIE EVER) Josh Hartnett and that girl who was the loser but Drew Berrymore's friend in Never Been Kissed.

Stop dissing Orlando- he did a great job playing an unlikable character. Paris is supposed to be a frustratingly naive, self-centred, vain princeling, and that's exactly how Orlando played him. Don't confuse the character with the freakin' actor. And tell me, exactly how would you play an elf? He was just fine in Pirates... he's going to be a good actor when he gets a leading role- he's just way overexposed right now 'cause he's considered so 'hot' (figuratively and literally).

There are so many others that a are truly truly bad- Hayden Christiansen is awful ('Life as a House' and Star Wars -kill me now, just as long as I don't have to listen to this guy say another word!). No one has mentioned what a true and pathetic ham Elizabeth Hurley is. Ben Affleck is an affected wet noodle. Keanu of course takes the cake both in terms of pretention and woodenness. Last but not least....

HALLE BERRY IS LIKE DIGGING DULL HOT RAZORS INTO MY BRAIN- MAKE IT STOP!

Stop dissing Orlando- he did a great job playing an unlikable character. Paris is supposed to be a frustratingly naive, self-centred, vain princeling, and that's exactly how Orlando played him. Don't confuse the character with the freakin' actor. And tell me, exactly how would you play an elf? He was just fine in Pirates... he's going to be a good actor when he gets a leading role- he's just way overexposed right now 'cause he's considered so 'hot' (figuratively and literally).

I agree!.... ;)

Guest LiquidSky

You know...they all might be some really really bad actors, but they made it and they are still earning more money than all of us here... :smug:

• 4 years later...