✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Really Bad Actors

Reilly

People, who just cant act. Full stop...

I dont mean just a couple of weak performances, people who are so bad at it, you really do feel sorry for them because theyre born with this horrible defect.

Keanu Reeves is a joke. He fits as the lead role in the Matrix, and he can make a confused look, but he still sucks. Whenever he opens his mouth and says something, you dont believe him.

But at least hes better than ASHTON KUTCHER. Whos really awful. He's a good comedy actor, he was funny in the 70's show thang, but his first attempt at something dramatic- The Butterfly Effect- was terrible terrible acting. He was also really cheesy in that movie he did with that BIG TITTED BITCH Hilary Duff, with the 12 kids or something, what was it called. With Steve Martin. Meh.

The guy from Spiderman. Tobey, McGuire! Thats it. He was very bad, in particular I remember that one scene when he was supposed to be crying and his grandma or whoever she is walked in on him, and he had this dumb face and a drip of water running down his face. He actually kinda looked like he was smiling. His acting can only be beaten by another superhoe...

Tom Welling, y'know, the guy off Superman. The girls might love him but what he has in looks he severly lacks in talent. Hes the worst of all these guys and I cant think of a worse actor around right now. His facial expressions, when he's supposed to look shocked, he just looks around, looking kinda confused. Hes brutal.

There's plenty of bad actors, most of them are famous because theyre trendy or can make it in a teenage film. Go for it.

PS I intentionally wrote superhoe instead of superhero, dig.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people arent even mentioning actors anymore!

Kevin Costner is very good in A Perfect World, hes quite a consistent actor.

Brad Pitt is an excellent actor, he's right up there. Orlando Bloom is pretty good actually, and he seems like one of those guys who are just crap but are on MTV so they're regarded as good. But he is good.

I just remembered whats his face, the guy from Fast and the Furious. The main guy.

He was TERRIBLE- there was no way he was THAT cool, hes a blondie white boy, he just didnt pull it off at all.

i'd say kevin costner, but i know i'm the only one who thinks he is pure shit :dozey:

no you're not. I also can't stand him one bit. he really is pure complete shit.

Apart from those mentioned, I'd say Carrie Anne Moss, Charlie Sheen, and Val Kilmer, are all really fucking terrible. THere are more, but I can't think of them right now.

I don't agree with mimi on Brad Pitt though. I think he's pretty good. He's simply awesome in Fight Club.

Actors: Arnold Schwarzeneger, Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Keifer Sutherland, Michael Douglas, Eric Bana, Kevin Costner, Heath Ledger (whatever his name is spelled), Bruce Willis, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Matt Dylon, Russel Crowe, The Baldwin brothers (except for Alec), Vin Diesel.. the list goes on...

Actresses: Hillary Duff, Heather Burns, Parker Posey, Jeniffer Lopez, Shannen Doherty, Alissa Milano, Tori Spelling, Melanie Griffht, Pamela Anderson, Rosana Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt...

those were the ones I could remember...

Actors: Arnold Schwarzeneger, Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Keifer Sutherland, Michael Douglas, Eric Bana, Kevin Costner, Heath Ledger (whatever his name is spelled), Bruce Willis, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Matt Dylon, Russel Crowe, The Baldwin brothers (except for Alec), Vin Diesel.. the list goes on...

Actresses: Hillary Duff, Heather Burns, Parker Posey, Jeniffer Lopez, Shannen Doherty, Alissa Milano, Tori Spelling, Melanie Griffht, Pamela Anderson, Rosana Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt...

those were the ones I could remember...

err wouldn't say Kiefer Sutherland, Michael Douglas, Eric Bana, Bruce Willis, George Clooney, Matt damon, Matt Dylon, Russel Crowe (CMON!!) ........ are "really bad actors" :confused: the topic ain't "i fucking hate these actors" but questions their talent, well I might have done wrong naming Kevin Costner :rolleyes: