Reilly

okay. probably been mentioned before...

renee zelwigger.

oh. my. god.

she plays the same role.

the same fucking role.

and she sucks at it.

kiera knightley.

again. same role. she was okay in pirates, but other than that, she seriously sucks.

then there's orlando bloom, russell crowe, and many, many more. :dozey:.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristen Stewart. Just...ugh.

I still couldn't finish "twilight" last night and i've been trying to watch it twice now but the acting is just so incerdibly bad.

To be honest, i don't really like Robert Pattinson's acting in that film either. But at least he wasn't as bad as her.

Kristen Stewart. Just...ugh.

I still couldn't finish "twilight" last night and i've been trying to watch it twice now but the acting is just so incerdibly bad.

To be honest, i don't really like Robert Pattinson's acting in that film either. But at least he wasn't as bad as her.

I agree with Robert Pattison, I feel like he's taken the role to far. It's almost as he thinks he IS Edward now.

I agree with Robert Pattison, I feel like he's taken the role to far. It's almost as he thinks he IS Edward now.

well, i don't really know at all what he is (or used to be) like in real life so it's a bit impossible to say anything about that :tongue:

Before I start, I would like to take the opportunity to apologize to anyone who may be offended by my choice of actors. Anyway.

1. Kevin Costner. OMG, horrible! My least favorite actor EVER. Sure, I love "The Untouchables," but it's most certainly not because of him. My kudos in that film go to pretty much the rest of the cast, for they made the film, not Costner. Oh, and don't try to get him to do accents. For my political science class, I was forced to watch "Thirteen Days," which is a movie about the Cuban Missile Crisis. Man, Costner's New England accent was AWFUL. xP Again, I liked the movie, but Costner didn't help.

2. Nicholas Cage. I just don't get it. I can't really provide an explanation. He, like Costner, can't do accents well; just take a look at "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" to see what I mean. I especially disliked "Gone in Sixty Seconds." Which leads to my next person...

3. Angelina Jolie. All she can seem to do is seduct people on screen. Sure, this is just a generalization, and I know she does movies that don't do that, but mostly, she seduces men on camera. Shame.

4. Keanu Reeves. I've gotta say, I LOVE "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure." That was like, his first film, as well as his best, in my opinion. IDK, I just don't think he's all that great.

5. Johnny Depp. I know, some people are gonna attack me for saying that, but I don't like him. Despite what you may think, all of his roles are pretty much the same. He's always playing these weird, eccentric characters, and I HATED the new version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." IDK if I can forgive him and Tim Burton for that.

6. Jim Carrey. He tries to be funny, and unless you count "Dumb and Dumber," he really isn't. Particularly in any of those "Ace Ventura" movies. IDK, he sometimes comes off as a little over-the-top to me.

Well, that's what I can think of right now.

cameron diaz- her roles are not that interesting, along with her acting. good looks though.

In spite of the fact that i like Harry potter Franchise, the actors skills have not grown that much over the years, i mean youngsters.