✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Damm its has got dead here !!

bart

So why have Ren and Eric gone again?

I dont get why people just decided to leave for good. Whats the point? Unless they are getting rid of the internet or just dont like this board anymore, they are still gonna come back some time. I reckon some people just do it for attention so others will make threads saying "Where's Mr.X?" or "I miss Mr.Y!!". If they really didnt care about posting on the board anymore why dont they just stop posting. Just like that. Instead of making threads saying "I'm leaving the board....FOR GOOD". Blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Uh-hum. Sorry about that, continue. :)

Oh by the way I didn't mean you Thom. :P

That WAS lame.

People leave just through lack of interest, I've left here a couple times (Meaning TWO). The first time was for 5 or 6 months and the 2nd time was only for a month or two, unlike some I didnt have to write a big attention seeking speech because if you do that youre not only a sad bastard, but you then show that youre still interested in the place. If you really didnt care you'd leave and not think twice about it.

And of course people leave for GOOD, theres plenty of cases where people have left and then have come back, but 18 times more cases where people just leave under the radar and people dont even notice. After not coming back for half a year I thought I'd never come back here until I was reminded by Coldplaying.com by seeing their name on one of those 'Best Website' links, and I decided I'd check back on the forum and suddenly I was quite hooked again.

Why do you always aks this kind of questions? :lol:

I come less here because I work more now.......... yes, I´ve started to work..... well it's voluteer work, which is just as a payed job after all (I have schedules and staff) and well...... I have little time to do my works, so I have to used it properly..... well the last bit was a bit lame, but it's quite true; I'm running out of time :dozey: :lol: