Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Welcome new spammers / nudist colony thread . ?
:o:thinking::book2:
-
Coldplaying boys are HOT! thread
hey :)
-
Welcome new spammers / nudist colony thread . ?
:lol::lol::laugh3:Lore you are mean!!:hug::)
-
Rate the signature above you
10(hott):D
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
likes horses :P:D
-
I Won the Tap Tap Revenge Coldplay Contest!
awesome job!!!!ugh I'm so jealous would have loved to win that prize:(
-
The Champion's League & "Uefa Cup" Thread
Chelsea lost :angry: but against Barcelona :angry::angry:ughMan Utd.better win!!
-
Analysis of Violet hill
:o but yes the basic band inst. and some effects in the beginning,sorry but thats all I know :disappointed:
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
219%what now!!!:)
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
110%ofcourse:):D:kiss:
-
Show Off "Your" Coldplay!
well its amazing!!:) wow its really really good,I could never do that!
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
most likely:D
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
yes!well a normal coldplayer:D:lol:
-
The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe
if you say so :)we believe you!:sneaky::rolleyes:
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
thats what happens after hyperness *tsktsk*:D;)
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
country side is ok:oIm going tobed soon(soon):lol:time for more Guy dreams:sneaky:
-
The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe
yes Lauren good night Guydreams :wink::(but youre leaving us!!!:cry:
-
The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe
He is Lauren:o:o:lol:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
what???I thougt you live in Canada??what aam I thinking??yea Ive been there before:)good food too:D(sorry I thought you lived in Canada):Pand closer to you than Ivet.
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
so supportive :dozey:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
well if you look at it country wise it across 25 states or well less than that obviously but I guess technically its close :lol::wacko:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
yes:D:Dshould have visited the bakery :disappointed: :cry2::(:(Im so stupid ugh ugh ugh :smash::bomb:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
Florida is pretty far from Canada :lol: its true about canadian bacon?
-
The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe
HELL YESSSS:D:D
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
sarcastically?:disappointed::embarassed: