✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this have to be for new films?

If you check on this thread the films i rated, are old too, because i don't use to go to the cinema very often so i usually watch films at home. :)

Yah, they don't have to be new movies, thanks for asking though.

914.gif

8.9/10 thought the only thing that really brought the movie down was katie holmes, i think they could have written a better character role in there better, and also wasn't bruce wayne supposed to be sukly not a playboy?... as his alter identity, dunno. but was still awesome

Star Wars Episode III. 8/10. It's alright. Better than the first two, but there's just something about it that doesn't make it SUPER UBER SPECTACULAR.

The end is the bestest part of the movie, when Darth Vader walks up and the Emperor and Governor tarken are there watching the Death Star being built.

following

9/10

the first movie by christopher nolan (director of memento, insomnia & batman begins)

shot in black and white, and only about 70 minutes long!!and apparently mr nolan already liked non chronological order storytelling before memento...

Bezhin lug (1937)

6/10

Another Sergei M. Eisenstein movie, as unfortunately the film was damaged on a war now we only have some scenes and without the original movement it had, so it lost a lot of things... and i don't agree with the ideology too but... :/ but it's good too. :)