Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman Begins

9/10

Great movie! Very ingrossing plot and characters. I liked it a lot more than Spiderman etc... :D

Ditto for me! :D Finally, a Batman movie that takes Batman seriously! :lol: Hopefully the sequel will have the same main cast, writers, and director. :)

The last movie I saw in the theatre was Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith. I thought that it majorly sucked a**. I mean, really, just bad. The acting was terrible, the plot was okay, the message made me want to throw up. When I got out of the theater, I actually felt I had somehow thrown dirt on myself by watching it, it was that bad. It was similar to the feeling that I got after getting out of watching 'Anchorman'.

Batman Begins 9.3/10

Übercool, good action, good arguments in despite of the kinda boring start.

Sweet November 9/10

Nice and beautiful movie with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves, at first sight wasn't too good it seemed to me very cheesy but finally turned very dramatic and intense and the pair didn't end up together, which is not very common.

Would someone like me to be her November? :(

Sweet November 9/10

Nice and beautiful movie with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves, at first sight wasn't too good it seemed to me very cheesy but finally turned very dramatic and intense and the pair didn't end up together, which is not very common.

I loved Sweet November. Quite the opposite of how I thought it would be. I am not a Keanu Reeves fan by any means, he annoys me so much. Jason Isaacs was basically the only reason I went to go see it with my buddies. By the time it was over, I had proved myself wrong.

Tarnation - absolutely brilliant. Impressive ego/documentary made on a heldhand cam with a budget of 218 dollars, put together on iMovie. Note± executive producer was Gus van Sant, director of movies like Elephant, Good Will Hunting, etc..

Messiah I: The First Killings (2001) (TV)

8.8/10

very good film, may be the best one of this 'trilogy' (as i know there's 3 films). good argument, it make you think about some different 'killers' but it's scary think that who really is the killer. :stunned: and always the killer is close to Duncan (i saw Messiah II first than the Messiah I) :stunned: i wonder if in the third film is he the killer. :stunned:

But i don't see why the killer do all this just to revenge :o 10 people to revenge his problem with 1 people :o and you know he acted like a fanatic but he didn't seem a fanatic :o