✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two days ago i watched the hitchikers guide to the galaxy.i think this movie is really funny.i just liked it especially because the main caracter is like guy berryman.really. :D

the last night i watched alfie.this is a good one too.i liked s maybe i will watch it now.especially siena miler is just georgeous.she is really fancy. :wink3:

The Face (UK) / The Magician (USA) (1958)

9/10

again one of the best films. bergman is one of the best film directors :D i like the scene when 'Dr. Vergerus' is alone in the attic and 'A. E. Vogler' is there too but the dr didn't know that, i like how is here Sydow too. :)

and the end was unexpected for me.

The Island - 8.5/10 - and I am not just giving it that rating because I am head over heels for Ewan McGregor and Sean Bean.

The Machinist - 7.5/10 - A very awesome thriller, but it seriously hurts to look at Christian Bale in that movie.

Wedding Crashers - 7/10 - Hilarious! Vince Vaughn completely steals the movie!

I haven't really seen any bad movies lately, but it takes A LOT for me to give a 9 or higher.

Batman is class :angry:

it just didn't do anything for me. I found myself desperate for it to end so I could get out of there. it was an interesting concept and oculd have been so much better. all the early stuff setting up the scene, and the ninja stuff up the mountain were good, but when it got back to Gotham it seemed to go all cheesy & cliched.

The Machinist - 7.5/10 - A very awesome thriller, but it seriously hurts to look at Christian Bale in that movie.

I wanted to watch this movie but i can't... i know bale did a lot to do this film (he tried to live like the character) :stunned: so that's why he's too thin on it