✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

The Machinist - 7.5/10 - A very awesome thriller, but it seriously hurts to look at Christian Bale in that movie.

I wanted to watch this movie but i can't... i know bale did a lot to do this film (he tried to live like the character) :stunned: so that's why he's too thin on it

Yeah...and I love an actor who is that dedicated. But to see a man that frail and to think of how he looked in American Psycho and Equilibrium...it just hurt!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Machinist - 7.5/10 - A very awesome thriller, but it seriously hurts to look at Christian Bale in that movie.

I wanted to watch this movie but i can't... i know bale did a lot to do this film (he tried to live like the character) :stunned: so that's why he's too thin on it

Yeah...and I love an actor who is that dedicated. But to see a man that frail and to think of how he looked in American Psycho and Equilibrium...it just hurt!

i know :(

March of the Penguin 7/10

Cute documentary about penguins. It's narrated by Morgan Freeman. Some of the scenes are very touchy and almost make you cry. It shows you how fragile and beautiful an animal's life is and how much they endure.

Fantastic Four & The Island both are a 7/10 to me, they are very enjoyable but somewhat flawed summer popcorn flicks that both could have been done a little better. ;) Constantine could have been alot better, I think it's a 5/10 at best. :confused: