✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Trade Center 10/10

When I first heard about this film, I didn't want to go and see it. I then saw the trailer about 6 times, and it looked like they'd made it really well so when Ian decided he wanted to see it last night, that's the film we got tickets for.

In some ways it was what I expected and in others it wasn't. I'd expected to cry because I was getting chills just watching the trailer, but I didn't expect to cry quite so much. And I certainly didn't expect it to be quite so graphic, but it definitely worked.

World Trade Center

0/10

I really didn't like it. I don't even know why did I even go to watch it. I regret so much.

I don't know what did I excpect but this movie... It just made me feel so shitty. It's so assumed, so supposed-to-be-sad-and-all... The woman sitting next to me was crying during all movie. Meh, that was disgusting. I mean, it's very sad and even normal to cry when such things really happen but crying while watching Nicolas Cage lies somewhere under debris... I mean, he's not lying there because he's gonna die soon, he lies there because he'll get paid for that. That's all about money, people just use this idea, this tragedy, to make money. That's horrible. Man, how I regret I watched it.

I'm sorry if anybody's touched with this film and all, I didn't mean to offend your feelings or whatever... I just really really didn't like it.

The devil wears Prada

6,5 - 7/10

It was a nice comedy and I liked its topic, 'cos it was different than the usual ones that nowadays films used to have. It had some good jokes but I didn't like its end 'cos it's too "forced", I dunno how to explain it better.

World Trade Center

0/10

I really didn't like it. I don't even know why did I even go to watch it. I regret so much.

I don't know what did I excpect but this movie... It just made me feel so shitty. It's so assumed, so supposed-to-be-sad-and-all... The woman sitting next to me was crying during all movie. Meh, that was disgusting. I mean, it's very sad and even normal to cry when such things really happen but crying while watching Nicolas Cage lies somewhere under debris... I mean, he's not lying there because he's gonna die soon, he lies there because he'll get paid for that. That's all about money, people just use this idea, this tragedy, to make money. That's horrible. Man, how I regret I watched it.

I'm sorry if anybody's touched with this film and all, I didn't mean to offend your feelings or whatever... I just really really didn't like it.

I think its definitely one of those films where you love it or hate it, and I don't think there really is any middle ground.

Tina Turner- "What's love got to do with it"

watched this movie for the third time yesterday.......and I really like it how her Tina Turner's life is presented...the way how Ike treated her..I mean that it reveals those facts....he raped her and stuff..I think the actors are quite good