✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fight Club. Believe it or not, I've never seen it before. Probably because I disliked both Pitt and Norton very much. But after this movie which I almost made myself to watch I think I really changed my mind about Edward Norton, his character is so so good that I like this actor now. Still hate Pitt though, but that's a natural feeling for me. Like I hate Oasis, like I hate mushrooms, te same way I hate Brad Pitt.

So, about the movie. I really liked it! First of all, I liked the philosophy about how self-distruction is better than self-perfection and all. Sounds so smart lol.

I also liked the whole idea of the film though I knew that both main characters are the same person from the begining. For some reason I love movies about psychos and people who's got split personality. Besides, I really liked Edward Norton's acting. He's good. And I liked his character much more than Tyler... I mean, I like losers.

Ow, and I like the way he says "We met in a very strange period of my life" in the end. That's funny.

And the music is good too. "Where Is My Mind" by The Pixies fits the end of the movie very well. It's a good song anyway.

Good.

^ oh that is a great movie! haven't watched it in a while though. Isn't the music in it so wonderful?

Oh yes!!! Its very adequate to the film. :D

HPB-Goblet of Fire- 8/10 Not bad, but not great. Slightly rushed in my opnion.