🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I know I shouldn't be laughing.. but I am

About 2 years ago my class did research on this guy, and by that point they hadnt even started to treat them they were just caring for him and considering the possibilities of how they could make him more normal.

Believe me, it was not a funny thing to know of. Being 15 everyone was sniggering and laughing at the 'CHICKEN MAN' in an immature way, but by the end of the video we were all feeling pretty guilty.

His grandaddy gave him chicken feed to stay alive. The video showed the actual place he was raised by these chickens, and explained exactly how he was raised. There was a log on the ground and he stood on the log, and shaped his feet, curled around it. He also put his arms in a chicken like fashion, and chirped on top of the log, immitating the chickens. I guess after so many years of doing this his bone structure began to change (As he was a growing boy) his arms then became curled up like a chickens, and feet too, they grew un-naturally, making him crippled. I guess he became pretty good at immitating the chickens, his voice box grew with how he was imitating them.

Awful, awful stuff.

holy shit, thats really funny...and sad. thats just really fucked up! :/ do you laugh? its funny, but depressing. seriously, that grandfather needs some help. that poor boy! imagine being locked up with nasty chickens your whole life....yuck!