✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

Anxiety and worry has taken over me the past week causing me to feel sad. I'm so glad this week is coming closer to an end. Always look on the bright side of life. I will.

I feel I'm always relied on but I can't rely on people :(. Hmmm.

I can never make up my mind, always changing my mind, can't make the decision, it could soon be too late. Is it ever too late?

I need to find a prom dress...

So many thoughts...

I'm gonna listen to music now, it seems to get me through everything.

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep a lot because of flu... I was in some kind of half-sleep, so I had this kind of dream, a very weird one...

There was an English army prepared to fight for me: they were Middle Age soldiers planning the best attack strategy in a technological spaceship with white walls and pavement... Coldplay were probably among them too. But I couldn't understand who the enemy was. I wasn't physically present, it was just my conscience able to screen the entire place.

Suddenly I see some lift doors opening in another room, and a (probably) Scottish army walking out of it on the watch for the enemy - Rory, the Doctor Who character was guiding them. But there was nobody in there. So I understood that England and Scotland were allies. And when I returned to the other room, the control room, as I heard what soldiers were talking about, I found out the enemy was my flu.

Yeah, so... I guess it's because yesterday I finished reading Macbeth and because I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who episodes lately (not yesterday though).

Ugh. Just 'cause I did it really well the first time, everyone expects that I have a natural talent for it...but I'm afraid that if I try it again I'll fail. I feel like I'm fooling everyone into believing that I have that skill, when I'm not sure I do. My first is almost always my best, and everything else gets judged by that and compared to it. That's why I'm afraid...afraid that I'm really no good at it at all...but I've fooled everyone, and even myself, into believing something that can't be... :\