• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Real!

:) you are smart! Real has so many talented players. Ronaldo is one of those players. I don't like admitting that because he seems to have a big ego and he runs like a girl.

I don't like Bayern at all! The players can get so aggressive sometimes. Ribery is cool though.

:) you are smart! Real has so many talented players. Ronaldo is one of those players. I don't like admitting that because he seems to have a big ego and he runs like a girl.

I don't like Bayern at all! The players can get so aggressive sometimes. Ribery is cool though.

What about tonight? Atletico or Chelsea?

Chelsea definitely. Atletico deserves it more, but Chelsea is british so that's why! I'm of more familiar with Chelsea players, but the better team should win. I'm just so relieved Bayern went down. That was all I really hoped for this year.

I'm little sad that Barcelona or Zenit didn't make it this far in the league.

Chelsea definitely. Atletico deserves it more, but Chelsea is british so that's why! I'm of more familiar with Chelsea players, but the better team should win. I'm just so relieved Bayern went down. That was all I really hoped for this year.

I'm little sad that Barcelona or Zenit didn't make it this far in the league.

Well it's an Atletico-Real final!

how on earth did i win that race with only one hand? :o :D

(start at 29:00)

[video=youtube;T4GU75Smt6Y]

Amazing, if it was me it would be because I had no choice lol and it's useful for um....people who are cruel to the disadvantaged...

No offense to anyone and dont take it personally but it would be nice for real Coldplaying fans... around here to testify for their love of this band and silence the haters down

I'm so nervous for this weekend. I'm nervous to be going to NYC by myself and being on my own basically the whole weekend. But I know this is worth it, I've waited years to see Coldplay, I just gotta suck it up and grow a pair :\