✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Meaning of your name, avatar and sig!

Mimixxx

Username: 'rain' cause I dunno. And 'play' cause I made this account during the peak of my coldplay obsession

Avi: I wanted a gif, so I googled "thom yorke gif" and voila!

Sig: It's John Frusicante lyrics. Well, technically Tim Buckley's lyrics, but Frusicante's version is much better

And then I got my last.fm, and my video from when coldplay was about 3 rows up from me. It was cool being so close to famous good looking people

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username - Last name of the lead character of The Graduate, something I originally adopted on Messageboards when I was a student who was disillusioned with everything, as Benjamin Braddock was. When I dropped out of uni I kept it ironically since I never managed to become 'The Graduate' myself.

Avatar - Adopted when I got into running and is from Marathon Man. Dustin Hoffman played the lead character again (as he does in The Graduate) so I figured it'd be worth having the username and avatar linking, however tenuously.

Signature - Pure bragging. Helpful as I only post here on occasion so it helps those who have joined since I left understand that I once posted a few things on this board that people felt were worthwhile. Also a link to a Boards Of Canada piece.

name: my first love for a band and random song of Coldplay

avatar: a random pic that I made even more random

signature: a lovely random pic of Tom Smith at the roof of Music For Life this year that I edited, concerts I went to and will go to, some random links of me

:blank:

I think I used the word 'random' a lot :blank:

oh I used to be so random :blank:

current name: says enough

current avatar: David Tennant in Hamlet with a BBC Sherlock quote that fits very well

current sig: Broadchurch :awesome: just love the colours of the sky and the dark silhouette of Tennant

I am very happy to have that award as you can see :)

and some links

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:cheesy:

:bigcry:

• 6 months later...

Name: Viva as for the Viva era which was by far my favourite and 42 well cause 42 is one of my favourite songs

Av: just a picture of the boys

sig: I made the old VIVA style but with a little MX style font for my user name and the concerts I've been to

Name: my name is Diana Olivia, so that is where the DiOli comes from, and I was born on November 5th, so that is the 05 in there.

Avi: a funny bunny dancing. I wanted to put the bunny pole dancing, but it was too big, so that one had to do, and I like it a lot.

Sig: it was from the Coldplaying interviews thread, when since no one could remember my name, Reilly proclaimed me the new Diana, and where him and Greg tried to give me a new name.

:)