✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Meaning of your name, avatar and sig!

Mimixxx

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: This just describes my personality. :P And I like rabbits.

Avatar: A picture I took at Wembley. With crappy hearts I painted on, on Microsoft paint.

Sig: Another picture of my ticket and butterflies and a quote by David Tennant when he was on Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

username:

I'm a Coldplayer, born 1994 :blank:

Richard Ashcroft :heart:

Signature:

It's a scan of one of my favorite pictures ever! I found the photograph in some old store, and I just HAD to get it :heart:

And the rest of my sig is just stuff about me, and my blog link! :blush:

• 9 months later...
boil em mash em stick em in a stew

I totally get this now. :awesome:

*beat boxes* BOIL EM MASH EM STICK EM IN A STEW BOIL EM MASH EM STICK EM IN A STEW

:wacky:

Username- A Muse album, and one of my favorite Muse songs

Avatar- Matt Bellamy. . . need I say more?

Sig- Matt Bellamy collage Jady made, as well as the date of the Muse concert I was at, and a quote from Dominic Howard on Space Dementia. Also, a quote from Kelly (Hysteria) while we were discussing possible baby names for Matt Bellamy's child and remembered his love of eating bananas. :awesome:

User name: Coldplay references. I wanted to combine two Coldplay songs into one name. I was really into "Violet Hill" at the time (I still love that song, honestly), and I thought "Sparks" sounded cool after it, so I got violetsparks.

Avatar: Guy Garvey, frontman of Elbow. I'm pretty much in love with Elbow. And Guy Garvey. Especially Guy Garvey. So yeah. That makes sense. :bomb:

Sig: The pic is Chris Wolstenholme from Muse, which reflects my love for Muse (as they're my favorite), who is guarding all the CPing keeps I made in Christina's Keeper Thread. There's also some personal links and a link to a CPing user group that I dedicated to Chris Wolstenholme.

:wacky:

name: my first love for a band and random song of Coldplay

avatar: a random pic that I made even more random

signature: a lovely random pic of Tom Smith at the roof of Music For Life this year that I edited, concerts I went to and will go to, some random links of me

:blank:

I think I used the word 'random' a lot :blank: