✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Will videos

I just got hooked up to high speed internet so I can watch Coldplay videos for the first time ever (I don't get a TV channel that plays their videos). I've watched Viva, Fix You and Yellow so far. What are the best vid's for Will-watching?

I just got hooked up to high speed internet so I can watch Coldplay videos for the first time ever (I don't get a TV channel that plays their videos). I've watched Viva, Fix You and Yellow so far. What are the best vid's for Will-watching?

I would say pretty much anyone that has the whole band in it... 'Talk', 'Clocks' and 'The Hardest Part' are good ones though, as is 'Life in Technicolor ii' (even though he's a puppet!) :laugh3:

I third the vote!:smug::D

Is Thalia the one that created the guys' smileys??? It shouldn't be shaped like a potato:laugh3: or be smiling! I want a "death stare" smiley!!! (even though we all know Will is a softy and has a nice smile)

I don't think she made the current one's - Thalia wouldn't shape Will like a potato :lol:

Daniel (Yellow Hill) is the one who made those smilies.

Personally, I love them, cuz they're meant to look funny, I mean this :guy: by far CAN NOT be Guy, but it's funny!

I'm just saying...:P

I had a Will dream. I was hanging out with Will and Guy and we were talking and laughing and I remember saying something and Will started cracking up laughing. He said I was so funny and asked if I wanted to go for a ride on his motorbike. I know this is gonna sound wacky but it was a dream, anyway...I was holding onto him on the back of the bike and it was like the end scene from Amelie. I remember laying my head on his shoulder feeling his scruffy hair on my face. *sigh* I woke up with a big smile on my face. It was a nice sweet dream. I wish it were real haha

I love that scene, Mary!

Hell! I love the whole movie!

That's a beautiful dream...I wish I could have any dreams like that!

Watch as much live videos of Viva La Vida as you can possibly do!

2931462974_60f73503b6.jpg?v=0

P1050844w.jpg

P1050882w.jpg

P1050883w.jpg

2729237251_a7aae3a555_o.jpg

Are you sure?? It is posted under the birthday section of our local newspaper today?

EDIT: Just looked at Wiki and it does state July 31st.

Hahaha I looked on his wiki this morning to make sure too!!! LOL hahaha and I read in two other articles today!!

-Gigi

^oh yeaahhhh baby!(see my siggy)

but DWNC Will is also great:heart:

(first you gotta get through that Chris guy hogging up the mic:rolleyes::P, but you get some cute "oooh" faces from Will":wacky:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3AaEz9KW-U]YouTube - Coldplay "The Scientist" & (Will) "Death will never conquer"[/ame]

"30yr old Loooove Machine":wink3::laugh3:

I went through a few vids to find a decent close up one, and it just makes me wanna go to a show RIGHT.NOW:bomb::bigcry:

Ahh a few more wks and I get another chance(on Aug2nd):dance:

That vid is awesome Cooky!!! :wideeyed:

I love it when Chris says that and all the boys start craking up :lol:

Awwww that's such a cute pic, thanks Darcy :nice:

Though he does look kinda sad, i wanna give him a big bear hug :wacky: :hug:

So I met Will tonight - for all of about 20 seconds :( The meet and greet I had waited so eagerly for month for was kind of a dud. The band was running really late, and it came down to grouping the winners for Cocktails with Coldplay in groups of about 15-20, and waiting for nearly 2 hours. Then we were led backstage, and the band came out, posed for a group pic with each group, and raced to get on stage. BUT, I was up against Will in the picture - literally up against him. I followed him from another group over to ours, and tried chatting for a few seconds. I told him how great I thought last night's show was, that this is the 4th time this tour that I've seen them, and he thanked me, and said he hoped I enjoyed tonight's show. I shook Chris' hand and my husband told me that Chris put his arm around him in the group shot. I was glued to Will and coultn't take my eyes off him to even notice where Jonny and Guy were in our group. Guy is just the cutest thing, and Jonny is darling, especially when he smiles. So 4 months of waiting for today to arrive, almost 3 hours of waiting to get in and to wait for this big "Cocktails with Coldplay" party, all for about 30 seconds with the band. But I was smooshed up against Will, so I am happy. They were very nice and apologized for having to rush through this, I'm sure they didn't have anything to do with scheduling, because it was so late. I managed to get in my good camera with zoom, and took over 250 pics, so I need to go through them and get some up to all you Will-luvers.

Will-luvers, here are some of my pics from last night in Irvine. Let me just tell you, Will is HOT in person, and very sweet. I so wish I could have spoken to him a bit more and the whole meet and greet wasn't so rushed and lasted more than 30 seconds.

Enjoy :)

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0209-1.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg