✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

(omg:stunned:who the hell is this fangirl I've become?!?!what happened to the normal sane me?!?:uhoh:):laugh3:

You've been converted..:D

Anyway I really love it here..

There're not many of those hysterical fangirls..I feel peaceful here :cool:

You've been converted..:D

Anyway I really love it here..

There're not many of those hysterical fangirls..I feel peaceful here :cool:

I guess I have been a "fangirl" for a while, I just hate to admit it. And I'd like to think I'm in the more sane end of the spectrum...

just realised it's 4 weeks on Wednesday until I see Will :D

in preparation, a reminder of the last time I saw him....

c11.jpg

I had a couple of these saved from the when you first posted them:D

And I love this one...it's both:wink3: &:nice: :lol:

I guess I have been a "fangirl" for a while, I just hate to admit it. And I'd like to think I'm in the more sane end of the spectrum...

I had a couple of these saved from the when you first posted them:D

And I love this one...it's both:wink3: &:nice: :lol:

I love it too :D

Which show are those photos from?

Glasgow, Dec 08...sooo long ago! haha

those concert pics are so great.And I like Will's longer hair...well, just hair cause he didn't have any before

He did have a LOT before he was in Coldplay and he had LONG hair. And I don't like that on him too much. Short hair suit him very good and I like the shaved look as well even though it makes him older than he really his.

@ the concert photos

He's always so much into the music. :wacky:

^totally agree with you. He should get more attention. I love Chris but I think critics and others do not realize how much work the others put into the band.Very underrated

totally. in all the years i've been a coldplay fan, i've never just payed attention to one person giving them all the praise. a band is a family. they all work together. and all have amazing talent. if there was no amazing talent there would be no amazing band for us to drool over.

and by drool i mean.....DROOL. (by the way....why isnt there a drooling smiley?)

we need a drooling smiley for this thread.

Quite possibly the best Will pic EVER:

will3-1.jpg

Well there goes all the energy we've put into saying "Will is not scary, he's sweet&nice&harmless!":rolleyes: ^This is what most ppl assume Will is like:lol:

(don't you just love Guy's face--->:stunned:what.is.he.doing?!?:inquisitive:

so BRILLIANT!WTF :D:D

Marie, when I saw this pic, first I thought--wtf?:laugh3: he's so crazzyy:lol:, second I thought of you, I knew you'd love it!:D So when I came in here and saw you changed your avi...it just made total sense:P

Marie, when I saw this pic, first I thought--wtf?:laugh3: he's so crazzyy:lol:, second I thought of you, I knew you'd love it!:D So when I came in here and saw you changed your avi...it just made total sense:P

hahahaha.I just love it.you know me too well

And he could probably swallow up Guy with that thing.Or next time Chris is being a diva he's just gonna threaten him with that thing "Suck it up, Martin!!"

And also threaten Satriani...

hahahaha.I just love it.you know me too well

And he could probably swallow up Guy with that thing.Or next time Chris is being a diva he's just gonna threaten him with that thing "Suck it up, Martin!!"

And also threaten Satriani...

Aww, we know how crazy we are!:nice::P

"Suck it up, Martin!!"

I saw someone who posted in the Herning thread that they have the same pic as their avi, but w/ the words SUCK IT! added!:lol:

And you know the boys are already scared of you Will, you don't need any accessories:P