✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Fierce look :uhoh: scare the little children

3683684.jpg

EDIT: hahaha.I just read this:

“ 'We've been playing the same set for a while and it really feels like it's flying,' says Champion, a man with a stare which, when his three children are older, will surely have them tidying their toys in three seconds flat."

So true

willinred.jpg

RED SHIIIIIRT:dead:

*mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim·mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim·mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim·* :bomb:

I love the little scarves he always has

rofl at Guy (almost) loosing his pants there

*mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim* :dead:

3683684.jpg

“ 'We've been playing the same set for a while and it really feels like it's flying,' says Champion, a man with a stare which, when his three children are older, will surely have them tidying their toys in three seconds flat."

So true

Hehehe, I remember that article!! That's funny, but yeah.... so very true :P

So true

Haha, that made me laugh so much!

Also this:

*mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim·mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim·mustfocusonWillandnottheboynexttohim·* :bomb:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

5.jpg

3683684.jpg

So true

This kinda looks like they're standing in a police line-up. :lol:

That quote had me thinking--Will has two girls...imagine being one of the guys who's coming over to the house to take his daughter on a date?!?:stunned: And then the girls have a brother(who will probably look a lot like his dad)called Rex. Just sounds intimidating!:laugh3:

That quote had me thinking--Will has two girls...imagine being one of the guys who's coming over to the house to take his daughter on a date?!?:stunned: And then the girls have a brother(who will probably look a lot like his dad)called Rex. Just sounds intimidating!:laugh3:

Hahahahahha :lol: Poor boys, they won't stand a chance going into the Champion household :lol:

did someone say LEGGGGS?

footballsboys.jpg

soccershot.jpg

He's definitely the one with the best pair of legs :wacky:

Poor boyfriend :stunned: He's so screwed

pictures don't lie

3683684.jpg

So true

Gotta admit - that pic is really funny!!!

Now, now ladies - Will's not a big meany! He's all Teddy Bear - just one who likes to make scary faces at the camera!

Oh we know he is, but you think he's gonna show that side when his daughters start dating?!?:laugh3:

Look at this picture...

3683684.jpg

Who'd you rather face when saying "I'm here to pick up your daughter, sir, I promise to bring her back in time for curfew," Chris or Will?:thinking::lol: Chris looks slightly annoyed, Will looks...well looks can kill!:whip::sneaky:

:curtain:

Can I join in the Will love? :love:

Of course! The more the merrier:nice:

edit: oops, Ziggy took the words outta my mouth!

Aww, I love you guys already! :cheesy:

Now, now ladies - Will's not a big meany! He's all Teddy Bear - just one who likes to make scary faces at the camera!

:lol:

Thank god I only saw his teddy bear side :P

I come tiptoeing with a present from the gig in Charlotte :nice:

will01.jpg

:wacky: