✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:D:D:D dork.I hope he doesn't hit everything.Table, chairs,water bottles, Chris...
:stunned: Nooooo!!

From the Paris thread

IMG_0632b.jpg

He looks like he is doing some Hawaiian dance.Move those hips.

DancingHawaiianLadyDHLA1Me-Mo.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3: You're right!!

Btw, I filmed almost only Will during VLV as I love his drumming so much :)

As soon as I find a yt video with decent audio and have time to replace my audio with that I'll upload it :)

I bet there are people who enrol in his intro class just because he is Will's dad! :laugh3:

When I was in college (many years ago), John Lithgow's wife was my US history professor. I didn't know that when I signed up for the class. One day he came to our class and did a historical reading. It was very cool.

:D:D:D dork.I hope he doesn't hit everything.Table, chairs,water bottles, Chris...

From the Paris thread

IMG_0632b.jpg

He looks like he is doing some Hawaiian dance.Move those hips.

DancingHawaiianLadyDHLA1Me-Mo.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: It looks so camp!:P Maybe it was new choreography during Strawberry Swing:thinking: Really getting into that clapping!:wink3::lol:

:stunned: Nooooo!!

:laugh3::laugh3: You're right!!

Btw, I filmed almost only Will during VLV as I love his drumming so much :)

As soon as I find a yt video with decent audio and have time to replace my audio with that I'll upload it :)

Oooh I wanna seeeeee:bomb::D

When I was in college (many years ago), John Lithgow's wife was my US history professor. I didn't know that when I signed up for the class. One day he came to our class and did a historical reading. It was very cool.

Ohh that must've been so cool, he's got a cool, interesting, voice/accent.

Just because...:wacky:

barue7-1.jpg427232xj4.jpg

aftonbladet_tv_sweden_08112005_07.jpg

3406077391d077c5dcacb.jpg

Just because...:wacky:

barue7-1.jpg427232xj4.jpg

aftonbladet_tv_sweden_08112005_07.jpg

3406077391d077c5dcacb.jpg

Good lord, don't do that to me...you about gave me a heart attack. You know, if you want to be *really* nice to me, you'll take AWESOME pics of Will at Wembley and send them to me for my birthday, Sept. 18. You all will have to make me feel like I was there, while I'm sitting here in California, and not in the pit with everyone which is where I wanna be. :cry:

Hello Will lovers!!

As a fan of the rythm section and seeing so few fans in here, I decided to post my tribute... I was in Paris gig and near the stage so I could FINALLY have a good view on my dear care bear Will *w*

Here my best shots:

Foto-DESILXIE.jpg

Foto-IZLCSDK4.jpg

Foto-HG4GVYME.jpg

Foto-P4OZZMHE.jpg

I also film him and Guy during the rythm section part on 42 and on Viva...Our man ROCKED that night! I apologize for the sounds which is aweful.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpkzjv8CIk]YouTube - 4. La section rythmique sur 42[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbOIFTttmE]YouTube - 6 Viva[/ame]

Gosh, I was so happy to see him that close!

Hello Will lovers!!

As a fan of the rythm section and seeing so few fans in here, I decided to post my tribute... I was in Paris gig and near the stage so I could FINALLY have a good view on my dear care bear Will *w*

Here my best shots:

Foto-DESILXIE.jpg

Foto-IZLCSDK4.jpg

Foto-HG4GVYME.jpg

Foto-P4OZZMHE.jpg

I also film him and Guy during the rythm section part on 42 and on Viva...Our man ROCKED that night! I apologize for the sounds which is aweful.....

To me VLV is "Will's song" :D I cannot look anywhere else but there, sorry Chris, even with his dancing crazy and stuff...cannot detract my attention from Will:smash::wacky:

Thanks for sharing!!!

I'm back from work... so here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4sy4a6fRLE]YouTube - Coldplay - Paris - Viva La Vida[/ame]

(It's HD so I'd recommend to double-click and watch on yt.)

Like I said in my description already: So sorry for the shaking!! I put the camera on the barrier and didn't really pay attention to what I was filming.

From about 2:35 onwards Chris tried to get all the attention :lol:

I swear I didn't look at what I was filming then!!

Hope you like it anyways, I loved seeing the drumming action so close! :kiss:

Like I said in my description already: So sorry for the shaking!! I put the camera on the barrier and didn't really pay attention to what I was filming.

Anna, what a great video! You were so close! And I liked Chris's little dance right in front of you. :laugh3: But oh, watching Will - he really gets into it. :heart:

Hello Will lovers!!

Here my best shots:

Foto-DESILXIE.jpg

Foto-IZLCSDK4.jpg

Foto-HG4GVYME.jpg

Foto-P4OZZMHE.jpg

Wow, great shots:D

I wish my camera wasn't so crappy, or else maybe I would've gotten a couple good shots too.

:bomb::bomb::dead::D:D Thanks Anna!!!:nice:

And you see, Chris tried to distract me there for a bit:P, but I actually said out loud "Chris, move out of the way!!":whip::laugh3:

:bomb::bomb::dead::D:D Thanks Anna!!!:nice:

And you see, Chris tried to distract me there for a bit:P, but I actually said out loud "Chris, move out of the way!!":whip::laugh3:

Glad you like it!

It's fascinating how the brain reacts sometimes:

When you watch a video where someone puts an arm in front of the camera... or like in my video I moved the camera and filmed the parts below the stage... you start moving your head to the side... as if that would make a difference :lol:

Same for me when I play Wii or something and move my whole body to turn the corner in a racing game. :laugh3:

I'm sorry Marie :shame: I've been a bad bad Willuver:cry:. But it's that I've been busy trying to get ready to see the man in person(even if he might be the size of an ant from where I'll be standing!) It's now 4:30am and I've only a few last things to do before going to bed and then off to the airport and then London! But I had to stop in here one last time:blush:

Your post was fanfuckingtastic!!! It's terrible that the Will thread was all the way on page 3, but omg if that pic-spam is what we get, ohhh naughty naughty us!:sneaky:

Catch you guys next week...I will try my darnest to bring some goodies back for you from Wembley. And I will definitely represent the Willuvers screaming & squeeing my lungs out for Mr. Champion :D