✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I'm sorry for bringing such thoughts into this thread. :embarassed: (:sneaky:)

Why does it happen to me like all the time that I produce totally normal meant sentences in a weird English? :thinking: I just suck in this language ...

Oh no, you're just fine in this language. :lol:

I found this video in the Chris Jonny thread. The people there are focused on the first 2:30, but if you watch through the whole thing past the cell phone wave, the person recording it was focused on Will during DWNC and Billie Jean - It's the best Will video I've seen :heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxLd5JksF6M]YouTube - Coldplay - Death Will Never Conquer + Billie Jean - Bern - 02.09.2009[/ame]

t

cutesmile.jpg

aaawww

I found this video in the Chris Jonny thread. The people there are focused on the first 2:30, but if you watch through the whole thing past the cell phone wave, the person recording it was focused on Will during DWNC and Billie Jean - It's the best Will video I've seen :heart:

I saw this this morning and I squeed :) It's a great video

The people there are focused on the first 2:30[/color][/b], but if you watch through the whole thing past the cell phone wave, the person recording it was focused on Will during DWNC and Billie Jean - It's the best Will video I've seen :heart:

:laugh3: Your way of putting it made me laugh!! The whole video is great!

theyre all so gorgeous in that video:wacky:

cutesmile.jpg

The name of that pic is so fitting!!

:laugh3: Your way of putting it made me laugh!! The whole video is great!

The name of that pic is so fitting!!

The whole video is great, but the Chris Jonny towel thing and "love pat" have the CJ-er's squeeing, while I'm focusing on the Will-luv. :laugh3: It's funny that he'll sing the falsetto of Billie Jean *with* Chris but he wouldn't sing it solo.

And that pic spam? I think I need to go lay down now.

Ahhhh, I felt the need to post in here, Will was in my dream last night, I feel much love for him :). A few days ago I saw Will make the best face ever, they where playing at BBC, and Chris said Will was the best Drummer ever (in which I agreed, pluss guitar player, the list goes on and on) then Will blushed, and made the best face ever! -Blaire

Ahhhh, I felt the need to post in here, Will was in my dream last night, I feel much love for him :). A few days ago I saw Will make the best face ever, they where playing at BBC, and Chris said Will was the best Drummer ever (in which I agreed, pluss guitar player, the list goes on and on) then Will blushed, and made the best face ever! -Blaire

this video? :wacky:!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y87r7OVUTw]YouTube - Coldplay -Viva La Vida (LIVE@BBC 2008) ?HD 720p?[/ame]

Jonny's tamborine / Guy's look

Jonny's tamborine is, well, off. Check out Guy's look at him at 2:17 - 2:22. LOL

Such a cute video! :nice:

I'm not sure whether Chris says that the crowed should sing with them but I'm almost cetain that when he says "Bitte sing für uns!" ('Please sing for us') he means Will. :D

Definetely a video to remember! Thanks for finding it!

He doesn't shave anyway but usually trims it but it looked 'longer'/'fuller' so he didn't have a trim in a while ... ;)

Not that he ends up looking like 'Ötzi The Icemen' when playing at Wembley :laugh3:

Well, she takes care of it apparently... I bet most of you wish this was your day job :D

beardtimeeee.jpg

Well, she takes care of it apparently... I bet most of you wish this was your day job :D

beardtimeeee.jpg

Well, I suck at cutting anybody's hair, so I'm fine with her trimming his. ;) Otherwise he needed to prove that he still looks great even with a horrible hair cut and - seriously, I don't want to get him in such a situation. :lol: