✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

In case you guys miss the thread about that TKC vid, I posted a link there to dl the mp3 version :D Squuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee!!! Listening over&over right now:wacky:

I wanna hear this again!!!! I think it worked out soo soo great. I dunno why they dropped it:cry:

I wanna hear it at Wembley!!!!:snobby:<whine>

edit: I just sent the Oracle a message if she/he could please pass on to the boys that we loved Will's version of TKC, and maybe they can try it again!:blush:hehehe

Okay, girls (and boys ;)) I need your help now. As we have the CSI here right now I would like to know - maybe someone here knows - whether the drumstick I got at my show is from Will or from Guy. It's definetely one they use for the drums in Viva La Vida and Lost!, but it's either from Will or from Guy. It's broken so my guess is it's Will's but maybe someone here has futher information. And girls, I know you know Will's wardrobes by heart, so why wouldn't you know his drumsticks? :D

Here's the photo:

WillsDrumstick.jpg

Okay, girls (and boys ;)) I need your help now. As we have the CSI here right now I would like to know - maybe someone here knows - whether the drumstick I got at my show is from Will or from Guy. It's definetely one they use for the drums in Viva La Vida and Lost!, but it's either from Will or from Guy. It's broken so my guess is it's Will's but maybe someone here has futher information. And girls, I know you know Will's wardrobes by heart, so why wouldn't you know his drumsticks? :D

Here's the photo:

WillsDrumstick.jpg

Well, to be sure, one would need to compare a Viva video with a Lost! video. I've looked at youtube, but it's so hard to tell. We know how hard Will bangs those Viva drums and bell, and he has been known to break a drumstick or two :wink3:

What show were you at? You must have gotten it from a roadie? Congrats on your prize, in any case. :P

Both of them use those as far as I know!

So maybe not only one of them used it but all 3 (Chris as well :))

Does Chris use his own? I thought he just picked up the one that Guy puts down during Lost, bangs the drum a few times, then bounces the stick off into the crowd. Now that I think more about it, it's probably Will's...

You see it quite well in the World Stage videos!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntTH1lkqj8I]YouTube - Coldplay Viva La Vida Live Tokyo 2009+Lyrics[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0uMFmnTgZE]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost! (Live Tokyo 2009) (High Quality video) (HQ)[/ame]

Since it's broken, I'd say that it was Will's. Guy woud only use it for Lost!(which is after VLV btw) and not hard enough to break, unless they went to the bargain drumstick store that day :P So, I"d say you got yourself Will's broke drumstick from VLV :bomb:jealous:bomb:

:thumbsup:

Both of them use those as far as I know!

So maybe not only one of them used it but all 3 (Chris as well :))

I saw a roadie running between Viva La Vida and Lost! on stage and putting two new drumsticks into a bag on the drums and Guy picked them to drum. That's why I wondered. Otherwise I would have thought they share them. :shrug:

Well, to be sure, one would need to compare a Viva video with a Lost! video. I've looked at youtube, but it's so hard to tell. We know how hard Will bangs those Viva drums and bell, and he has been known to break a drumstick or two :wink3:

What show were you at? You must have gotten it from a roadie? Congrats on your prize, in any case. :P

It was the show in Munich. I didn't get it myself as I was busy collecting butterflies. I tryed to get a setlist but we only got one and were four people (Ilione, aniskywalker, angel_brb and me) and as Ani already has Chris' shirt and angel_brb didn't urgently wanted something we decided that Ilione should have it. So I went putting as many butterflies into my bag as possible and Ani kept screaming for another setlist and she got the drumstick instead. :D The roadie is called Richard.

(We kept reading their names on their walkie-talkies for calling out for them as simply screaming 'SETLIST PLEASE' didn't seem to work for us.)

Guy and Will probably just share them for the two songs, cause they only need to use them twice. Unless Will breaks one and has to pull another one out.
So then I probably have his. For I saw a roadie bring two new drumsticks for Guy before Lost!, Will must have broken one.

Thank you for your help! That was fast! :)

Since it's broken, I'd say that it was Will's. Guy woud only use it for Lost!(which is after VLV btw) and not hard enough to break, unless they went to the bargain drumstick store that day :P So, I"d say you got yourself Will's broke drumstick from VLV :bomb:jealous:bomb:

I think so as well. :bomb: Yay! :dance:

Need to build a shrine now. :smug:

Hehe you gotta start somewhere...and with the one piece that would be the center of my shrine!:D

(I think Will in that pic in your siggy is mocking me:sad: LIke, that's right SHE'S got it and you want it! :P yeah I've lost it, I need some sleep...:rolleyes:)

Oh, sorry! :lol: I'm going to change my signature soon and replace it with one I make of photos from the Munich show. And that includes a photo of the drumstick ... :rolleyes:

But I love Will in that photo. :nice: And he's not telling you I got the drumstick instead, he's saying 'You'll get a whole one next time - she just got the pieces of one!'. ;)

Oh, sorry! :lol: I'm going to change my signature soon and replace it with one I make of photos from the Munich show. And that includes a photo of the drumstick ... :rolleyes:

But I love Will in that photo. :nice: And he's not telling you I got the drumstick instead, he's saying 'You'll get a whole one next time - she just got the pieces of one!'. ;)

Awww, so sweet:nice:

Congrats!!! This girl right by me at the San Diego show got Will's stick and she freaked out. It was funny:P Haha, I probably would have too:P

Joe!:whip: A girl RIGHT BY YOU?!? and you didn't rip it out of her hands so you could give it to me!?!?!:bigcry: I'm glad your a gentleman, but damn it:bomb:

Ok ok NOW I really am going to sleep:laugh3:

Congrats!!! This girl right by me at the San Diego show got Will's stick and she freaked out. It was funny:P Haha, I probably would have too:P
I freaked out as well. The second Nicole gave it to me I stared screaming at the top of my voice and the three girls around me were staring at me like that: :stunned:

:lol:

But, hey, it's Will's stick, you have to freak out. :D

Awww, so sweet:nice:
You're welcome. You are a way better Willluver than I am and you'll get your piece of him, I'm sure of that! ;)

and not hard enough to break, unless they went to the bargain drumstick store that day[/color] :P So, I"d say you got yourself Will's broke drumstick from VLV :bomb:jealous:bomb:

Hey!!!!!! :angry: :whip: He may look all tiny and skinny, but remember you're talking about a marathon runner, the boy is strong and could break the damn thing if he wanted to :inquisitive: He's just too nice to do so :shy:

But to answer the question.... Will's known for breaking those things and even though I'm pretty sure Guy takes the ones Will uses and later on those are the same ones Chris ends up throwing to the audience, if it's broken, it's probably Will's and never made it to be used by the other two boys :P

Yay for the MP3 of TKC! Thanks for that :thumbsup:

As far as the drumstick, I'm betting on Will. I witnessed the power of his drumming in Houston when he broke one of the drumheads during Politik! :D

Angie took some video of it - I would have, but I was more mesmerised trying to figure out exactly what was going on and why Bash was hanging out at Will's feet! :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckU_AnYJzkI]YouTube - Drum repairs[/ame]