✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Also look at this.The end is very funny.Will singing Michael Jackson.Chris is in trouble for making him sing and got a death stare ;)

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:This was so great!!! Chris is my new best friend for encouraging Will to sing:P. It was so great to see that little exchange they were having...

Chris: Come on, sing, let's go:wink3:

Will: I'm not no going to sing. <shaking head> No way.

Chris: Ok then I'll use the audience to guilt you into doing it!:idea2:

It's cute you could see he was singing along the whole time he's playing, but as soon as the mic comes in front of him, he doesn't want to sing anymore. :bomb: Damn it, William!:whip:

And I was there! :lol:

Although Will wasn't looking in my direction a single time (and Ilione and me - later Angel and Aniskywalker as well - screamed his name on the top of our voices! :disappointed:), Aniskywalker managed to get me his drumstick he uses for Viva La Vida. :nice: :dance:

I wasn't sure whether it was Will's or Guy's as Guy plays the drums with similar sticks but it's broken so it MUST be Will's. :D

I'll make a photo soon maybe one of you can analyse the stick so I can know for sure whom's it was?

Ooh she got a drumstick!!!:dance:

I want a drumstick:bomb::D

willoutline.jpg

:heart:

i love when he like.. gestures with his drumsticks.

Me, too...that's why I love the pic in my sig so much. I wish I could make it bigger. I took the picture and I think it's my favorite of Will. He's gotten so much more expressive with his drumming.

[quote=marie/pims;3402892Also look at this.The end is very funny.Will singing Michael Jackson.Chris is in trouble for making him sing and got a death stare ;)

I love these two together! Will is priceless with his face-making at Chris!~ And I want a drumstick too!

Ohhh Joe. Just CONVERT.:whip: You know you want too...:wink3:

(I knew that if we just talked enough, you'd see my diff Will siggys enough times that his awesomeness would creep into your subconscious:P)

What the...?!?:thinking: love bag? SANTA?!?!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ok, if he was Santa I'd totally sit on his lap & tell him what I want!:wink3::lol:

I think that's the only one there is, 'cause I'm pretty sure that's not a tattoo, it's like marker or pen or something. It's never been seen again in other short-sleeve pics.:inquisitive:

Oooh prezzies!! POST! POST! POST!:D

Hahaha! Hmmm, well...uhhh....!

This is your secret attack, to have people look at your sigs and change everyone to Will lovers:D

Coldplay CSI...

Not Coldplay CSI but just CSI ;)

C stands not for Crime but for Coldplay already :laugh3:

'Coldplay Science Investigation'

At which university can I study that?!? :D

And btw. I'll add one pic which I have posted in the Munich thread already but it fits in here as well :)

And I couldn't really figure it out but somehow it looked like as if his beard got a little bit 'fuller' :)

29082009_0501-1.jpg

That's what happens when us guys don't shave! Well, to most of us anyway.[/color][/size][/i][/b]

He doesn't shave anyway but usually trims it but it looked 'longer'/'fuller' so he didn't have a trim in a while ... ;)

Not that he ends up looking like 'Ötzi The Icemen' when playing at Wembley :laugh3:

He doesn't shave anyway but usually trims it but it looked 'longer'/'fuller' so he didn't have a trim in a while ... ;)

Not that he ends up looking like 'Ötzi The Icemen' when playing at Wembley :laugh3:

A bit of manscaping is nice :laugh3: And his hair is longer too. I don't like it as much when he goes down to like a No. 2 on the clippers. When it's longer, he can do his faux-hawk. :bomb:

Will singing TKC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dObd-ujN2Kw]YouTube - Coldplay - Till kingdom come and Billie Jean, Live in Herning, 2009 (Will sings TKC)[/ame]

This was definitley worth the wait! Thank you!

I want more Will vocals!

I meant to do this earlier when I first saw it in the Udine show thread...but I forgot:shame: No Will vocals (that we can hear, since you can see him singing along) but awesome Will visuals :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNv3H0wNobo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Coldplay - Billie Jean accoustic - Udine, Italy[/ame]