✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

"I will keep it brief because, as you know, drummers are not best known for their public speaking.

The last time I was in this building, or I should say the old building, I was picking up a silver medal for a Southampton Schools under-15 trampolining competition. I am convinced it was a fix."

Coldplay drummer, Will Champion.

:lol:

Is this what Will will look like as an old man then?! He doesn't really look a lot like his dad... but he did get the brains!

champion.jpg

His academic bio:

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/archaeology/profiles/champion.html

"I will keep it brief because, as you know, drummers are not best known for their public speaking.

The last time I was in this building, or I should say the old building, I was picking up a silver medal for a Southampton Schools under-15 trampolining competition. I am convinced it was a fix."

Coldplay drummer, Will Champion.

:lol:

Will on a trampoline.... :p:dance::wideeyed:

Maybe he's not wearing any - swimtrunks have been known to come off after a wipeout, and it could be why he's looking at the camera like that. :dead::lipsrsealed2:

Huh, interesting :sneaky:

Dianne!:whip::stunned: :bomb:

You should be the good example amongst all of us...not the bad influence with your pervy ideas!:sneaky:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: This thread seems to be getting pervier as time goes by, I just hope you don't blame that on the random visits by some Berrygirls :wacko: :angel: :escaping:

My new high school principal looks like Will~

Wow he must seem very intimidating to other students:lol:

Huh, interesting :sneaky:

:lol: This thread seems to be getting pervier as time goes by, I just hope you don't blame that on the random visits by some Berrygirls :wacko: :angel: :escaping:

Yup, it's all your fault. We were all :angel: before you guys invaded. (well we just kept it more quiet;)) But really, it's more 'cause more great pics of him pop up...so really, it's Will's fault, for only getting more attractive as time goes on:whip::wink3:

Dianne!:whip::stunned: :bomb:

You should be the good example amongst all of us...not the bad influence with your pervy ideas!:sneaky:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I'm getting delusional or something:wink3:...Maybe it's withdrawals since they haven't said anything about Tampa......my birthday is Sept 18 and I won't be at Wembley, but I'll be sitting at the soccer field for my daughter's games instead.

And I *do* live near the beach and I have seen it happen. :laugh3:

Yup, it's all your fault. We were all :angel: before you guys invaded. (well we just kept it more quiet;)) But really, it's more 'cause more great pics of him pop up...so really, it's Will's fault, for only getting more attractive as time goes on:whip::wink3:

Yeah, this. People keep bringing up those old college pics of them, but there are just some guys who age really well, and Mr. C is definitely one of them. Kind of like my husband. :love:

but there are just some guys who age really well, and Mr. C is definitely one of them. Kind of like my husband. :love:

Gotta get me one of those...but start of young. So how do I do that..:thinking:

Me; ooh you're cute!;)

DreamMan: gee thanks:blush::sneaky: Wanna go out?

Me: Hmm, well, can I meet your Dad first?:thinking:

DreamMan: uh, wha?:inquisitive: My father, why??

Me: Umm, research. :D

edit: Pris, a double post! hehe am I gonna have to pay you 2xs now?!? (and also, I think peope in here might want the title for themselves:uhoh: Gotta watch my back now....:wink::P)

Gotta get me one of those...but start of young. So how do I do that..:thinking:

Me; ooh you're cute!;)

DreamMan: gee thanks:blush::sneaky: Wanna go out?

Me: Hmm, well, can I meet your Dad first?:thinking:

DreamMan: uh, wha?:inquisitive: My father, why??

Me: Umm, research. :D

edit: Pris, a double post! hehe am I gonna have to pay you 2xs now?!? (and also, I think peope in here might want the title for themselves:uhoh: Gotta watch my back now....:wink::P)

I think I got lucky, lol. My husband started off really cute (but he was only 23 when we met), and he just gets better looking. And it's been almost 24 years since we met. :heart:

As for Will, I'm happily married, but I can still look. :angel: And he is HOT. :sunny:

Yeah! A world dancing to the sound of a different rhythm (or no rhythm - yeah, the world would be called "Arhythmia" LOL

"His Tambourine World" or "Arhythmia" Perfect title for thier next album!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Yes, it's so cute to see him!!

This is one of the pics I took in Paris:

3900432483_c41f528b61_o.jpg

During THP we screamed for Will and waved, I'm sure he heard us, didn't react however...

He just can't stop drumming!! It was so cute just moments before VLV.

Will was "hiding" behind the drums, kneeling on the floor and drumming with the drum sticks on his legs! :heart:

Made me smile!

3900432483_c41f528b61_o.jpg

During THP we screamed for Will and waved, I'm sure he heard us, didn't react however...

Will was "hiding" behind the drums, kneeling on the floor and drumming with the drum sticks on his legs! :heart:

Made me smile!

Thanks for the photo! :)

Aw, he did this in Munich too. :nice: At least the kneeling, couldn't see what he was doing exactly but he had the drumsticks with him ... really don't know. Just remember Guy was looking as well. :lol:

Made me smile!

:D:D:D dork.I hope he doesn't hit everything.Table, chairs,water bottles, Chris...

From the Paris thread

IMG_0632b.jpg

He looks like he is doing some Hawaiian dance.Move those hips.

DancingHawaiianLadyDHLA1Me-Mo.jpg