✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

yeah you're right. well just a thought.

chris and jonny's thread is just disturbing!

Hahaha, yeah, you get used to it after a while.:lol:

I have a female friend who I've made music with for 20 years. We're JUST friends, but people joke that we're like a married couple after all these years, so I'm sure the boys are used to the same jokes, and it's harmless in the end. :)

And Lord knows I hope he doesn't!!:lol:

But I suspect any band who has had their kind of success knows the fans talk, laugh, share pictures and make silly inside jokes. Combined with Will's overall calm outlook (from what I've seen and read) I doubt he'd be all that freaked out by us,lol. ;)

This could leave Him a trauma.

okay guys since now we all know Will reads the blog occasionally, i was thinking we should do a separate thread with a title in bold like "WILL WE LOVE YOU" or whatever (okay not in a camp kinda way you know :P) so it gets his attention right away when he comes on, and everybody can summarize how the band and their music has changed their life (people can take their posts from other threads and paste it there). i know people have shared this before all over the forum but to gather it all in one place so the band can read it with no hassle of having to search though the forum (obviously they wont!) would be AMAZING.

theres been some negativity recently cuz of MX and i myself have been very critical indeed maybe even harsh at times i reckon this would change thing a bit

okay just a thought tell me what you think

Will might skip your posts b/c of your avatar. Just a thought!

I know Jonny and Chris said that the MX uniforms came about b/c Will came in the studio 1 day with pink trousers. Somehow I can't find that interview anymore. Does anyone else remember this?

I think will wears pink a lot. He certainly seems to get photographed in pink often.

Hahaha, yeah, you get used to it after a while.:lol:

I have a female friend who I've made music with for 20 years. We're JUST friends, but people joke that we're like a married couple after all these years, so I'm sure the boys are used to the same jokes, and it's harmless in the end. :)

lol yeah i know what you mean

I know Chris LOVES Lady Gaga, so your avatar is fine. :)

:stunned: does he?! :anxious: well im not sure then cuz my avatar is sort of taking the mickey!!

god did anyone think im a gaga fan or somethin?! im confused! :confused:

:stunned: does he?! :anxious: well im not sure then cuz my avatar is sort of taking the mickey!!

god did anyone think im a gaga fan or somethin?! im confused! :confused:

Someone said Will might skip this thread because of your avatar, so I was just saying...LOL But a friend of mine who collects props and memorabilia met Chris and Chris told him to collect Lady Gaga stuff. I know I read/heard somewhere that he does really like her, too.

Someone said Will might skip this thread because of your avatar, so I was just saying...LOL But a friend of mine who collects props and memorabilia met Chris and Chris told him to collect Lady Gaga stuff. I know I read/heard somewhere that he does really like her, too.

lol well what can i say! didn't expect him to like lady gaga. i hope hes not planning on any collaborations with her!! :D

I posted this in Jonny's thread, but I may as well post it here too. A favorite that I'd lost til today.:D

15x05cm.jpg

That photo also holds the distinction of being the most recent (public) photo of Jonny sans hat.