✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Lol, I think He would kill You : D

Well I already shared it with my friends and I also noticed the pic on Polish Coldplay forum. I think that 19 September will be a harsh day for Will Champion and his ripped-off clothes XDDD

WILL IS YUMMY.

and...

Will.

You know,

you're welcome to share more of You with us if You want :rolleyes:

Erick and I share Coldplay history - I *had* to let him know. :laugh3: I couldn't exactly share my excitement with my husband. :o:o:o :laugh3:

Oh I completely understand. Something tells me I'd have a few PMs if half-naked Jonny showed up on the forum,lol!:laugh3:

:lol:

I think someone is going to have the sweetest dreams tonight.

Will looks in great shape! Hail to the MX era for great shapes.

And his son is adorable.

Is his son with him in one of them? I guess that explains why he looks so agitated.

Lol, I think He would kill You : D

Well I already shared it with my friends and I also noticed the pic on Polish Coldplay forum. I think that 19 September will be a harsh day for Will Champion and his ripped-off clothes XDDD

WILL IS YUMMY.

I think there is an unspoken agreement that Will is my free pass. LOL I have a very understanding husband.

I know I certainly would be agitated, especially if my kid was with me.

Yet another annoying not-half-naked pic from Miami,lol.

vhvx1w.jpg

I googled it, and while I didn't enlarge the thumbnails, his son does appear to be standing next to him. I guess whoever posted them here cropped him out, because for the most part people here aren't disrespectful creeps.

I googled it, and while I didn't enlarge the thumbnails, his son does appear to be standing next to him. I guess whoever posted them here cropped him out, because for the most part people here aren't disrespectful creeps.

True. Most of us know to leave their private lives private. I'm torn on pap photos. Of course I love seeing the band in candid moments, and I don't refust to post them as some do, but I do believe that their personal lives are no my business than mine is theirs.

True. Most of us know to leave their private lives private. I'm torn on pap photos. Of course I love seeing the band in candid moments, and I don't refust to post them as some do, but I do believe that their personal lives are no my business than mine is theirs.

For my part, I think that these were probably handled in the right way. The photos were already taken, and would've been regardless of if they were posted here or not, yet they were tastefully cropped so it was just Will, and not his son. If someone's really that interested in that part of the photos, they're easy enough to find. (as are photos of all the bands kids), but IMHO that's just beyond not cool, so I'm glad they usually don't get posted here.

For my part, I think that these were probably handled in the right way. The photos were already taken, and would've been regardless of if they were posted here or not, yet they were tastefully cropped so it was just Will, and not his son. If someone's really that interested in that part of the photos, they're easy enough to find. (as are photos of all the bands kids), but IMHO that's just beyond not cool, so I'm glad they usually don't get posted here.

Agreed. At one point, Apple and Moses had their own threads. I assume they still do, but I haven't seen them active in a long time and am glad for it. Admittedly I've seen pictures of most of the band's wives/girlfriends/kids, but I've never sought them out.

Agreed. At one point, Apple and Moses had their own threads. I assume they still do, but I haven't seen them active in a long time and am glad for it. Admittedly I've seen pictures of most of the band's wives/girlfriends/kids, but I've never sought them out.

I ran across a lot of pictures of Nico at one time because they were on a blog I frequented for non-Coldplay purposes. (As strange as that may be.), but other than that, I've never really seen pics of the CP kids. I hadn't even seen what Will's wife looked like until someone posted the video of the band leaving the Hollywood Bowl. I've seen a fair amount of Jonny and Chloe becuase they also pop up from time to time on a blog my girlfriend likes, but that's the extent of it, of course I don't go looking for such things either.

I ran across a lot of pictures of Nico at one time because they were on a blog I frequented for non-Coldplay purposes. (As strange as that may be.), but other than that, I've never really seen pics of the CP kids. I hadn't even seen what Will's wife looked like until someone posted the video of the band leaving the Hollywood Bowl. I've seen a fair amount of Jonny and Chloe becuase they also pop up from time to time on a blog my girlfriend likes, but that's the extent of it, of course I don't go looking for such things either.

Chloe's fairly open about their lives too, so you can find out a lot owithout prying.As far as I know there's a picture of violet on here that Chloe posted to a blog. If they want to show off their kids, ten I'm thrilled to see pictures, but otherwise I stay clear. I wasn't always like that, but as you get older and have more of a personal life yourself, I guess you develope some empathy.

That was me :nice:

It's about Will, not about Rex, that's why I edited the photos before posting them : )

That was me :nice:

It's about Will, not about Rex, that's why I edited the photos before posting them : )

And that's just one more reason why I love you. :kiss:

I stumbled accross the photos on tumblr and not only does Will look p$#$ed (understandably), but Rex looks upset at the photos being taken.:( That sucks, frankly.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother :lol:

7473393296_ddaa8a4bf0.jpg

OT, but does anyone know what type of FX Cymbal he's using on the far left of the photo. It's the first time I've ever seen him have anything beyond the most standard set up in his kit.

Will's Birthday

Hey coldplayers, we're starting a top trend on twitter for Will's birthday on the 31st of July. I was thinking something like "Happy Birthday Will Champion" or "World's best drummer". Please spread the word and tell all your coldplayer friends on twitter to participate. It's the 31st, DON'T FORGET! =) x

@RandaGhaffar

OT, but does anyone know what type of FX Cymbal he's using on the far left of the photo. It's the first time I've ever seen him have anything beyond the most standard set up in his kit.

Don't know the exact type but it's a China Zildjian cymbal , he's had it the whole tour as well as the festival tour but as far as I know he only uses it during Major Minus.

Oh I would hate being famous. I freak out if someone tags me in a picture on Facebook! :P

Agreed 100%. It's sometimes difficult to know when you're crossing the line with these pictures. Is it OK to take them, is it OK to repost them, is it OK to look at them at all?

In this case, I have to admit I'd probably just have posted them as they were, even though it felt bad.

Anyway, well done Tash, editing him out was the right thing to do. :)