✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

OK, something's weird with the posting. I didn't quote and it double posted.:\

Yup. That happened to me on tonight's Dallas thread. It kept quoting a review that I didn't quote. I 'thanked' the poster, so assumed the glitch came from there...

Hmmm...Mods? Thoughts?

Yup. That happened to me on tonight's Dallas thread. It kept quoting a review that I didn't quote. I 'thanked' the poster, so assumed the glitch came from there...

Hmmm...Mods? Thoughts?

The forum has been acting kind of funky (in small ways) all day, but I had an internet issue today, so I assumed it was on my end.:\

Will Champion: Martin may get all the attention, but the band’s drummer lives up to his name as its live secret weapon. The multi-instrumentalist’s charisma, charm and chops radiate from the stage – he looks like he’s having the time of his life night after night.

link

:nice:

Will Champion: Martin may get all the attention, but the band’s drummer lives up to his name as its live secret weapon. The multi-instrumentalist’s charisma, charm and chops radiate from the stage – he looks like he’s having the time of his life night after night.

link

Will's his own catagory.:laugh3:

link

:awesome:

link

Couldn't be more true. Will is amazing :)

link

Aw, perfect!:nod:

Well I'm kind of busy lately doing actually everything and nothing at the same time.

And kind of tired too because everything sucks recently.

So I just had to visit the best topic on this forum to charge my dying batteries.

Thanks for the pics they're great :)

tumblr_lpzdg6oOWs1qafou0o1_250.gif

If I didn't knew that he's playing air guitar here I'd say he looks incredibly gay in this gif :lol:

Lol.

He can be gay, He will still be the manliest man on the earth.